New night-time graphics?

DeletedUser

70T9a.png

Have I missed something, or is this darker screen part of a new night-time graphic change?

DeletedUser

no looks like it is
I find it cute atm..... not sure how long I will have this warm feeling about it
the night time city view is nice, but that is not on all the time, this is
may we have a voting thread if we like it or not and if it should stay (just a thought)

DeletedUser

I don't know about this. I'm having a hard time seeing, and I can find my Light Ships! Anybody got a flashlight I could borrow? :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, I like the night-time City Overview, but this.. it feels like a bit too much. It doesn't really make much difference, though, unless they are adding a night-time bonus to attacks.

I don't know about this. I'm having a hard time seeing, and I can find my Light Ships! Anybody got a flashlight I could borrow? :p

I've got plenty, but I have yet to research Batteries. :-(

DeletedUser

Disadvantaged!?

I think this has been an addition without much thought for those who are on the net in the daytime while grepolis sleeps!

It makes it hard to see or do anything and is a clear disadvantage to those of us who are in this position and does not affect those who sleep while grepolis sleeps, please get rid of it!!!!!!

Answer from the moderator please!

DeletedUser

Looks strangely like curse of monkey island...not sure I like it though..actually, I'm pretty sure I don't. the graphics, not the monkey

DeletedUser

if they going to at night ,then they should add fireplaces or something like that. makes it even more realistic and unique in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I like it.

But that's me.. :p I'm a little odd so this doesn't surprise me.

DeletedUser

disregard my mail about voting as we can choose to have this on or off.... nice touch then
thanks ;)

DeletedUser

Hard to take after a while. Anyone know if there are night-time def bonuses to go with it. I hope not....

DeletedUser

Hard to take after a while. Anyone know if there are night-time def bonuses to go with it. I hope not....

Nope, the official word is that there will never be a night-time attack modifier on the .net servers.

They should probably remove it from the simulator though, it's painful seeing the +100% bonus for defenders on there..

DeletedUser

I play in the test world...they were testing this earlier and they brought it to the real game now.

DeletedUser

I like it for the sake of realism and aesthetics. It looks awesome. I was going to complain from a practical standpoint cuz it is very hard to see (I had to set my display's brightness on max), but I have read here that you can shut it off (thank you Corinthian II) so I'm cool with it.

DeletedUser

And you all made fun of me for having fire ships in EVERY harbor.... well, who's laughing now??? Huh??? WHO????

I mean besides my high school career counselor.

DeletedUser18132

I think this has been an addition without much thought for those who are on the net in the daytime while grepolis sleeps!

It makes it hard to see or do anything and is a clear disadvantage to those of us who are in this position and does not affect those who sleep while grepolis sleeps, please get rid of it!!!!!!

Answer from the moderator please!

I agree. It's harder to navigate the map.

DeletedUser

Hi! I'm new here and new to the game as well. I've disabled my night graphics a while ago and now I want to activate it and it is not working anymore.

Thank you and more power!