New night-time graphics?

DeletedUser

Hi! I'm new here and new to the game as well. I've disabled my night graphics a while ago and now I want to activate it and it is not working anymore.

Thank you and more power!

Are you trying to activate the map night-time graphics, or the city overview night-time graphics?

To active/deactivate the map graphics, open the 'Settings' page from the menu on the left, then select 'Map', tick the box next to 'Activate night graphics', and click 'Save'.

To activate the city overview graphics it is much the same process. Open the 'Settings' page, then select 'City overview', tick the box next to 'Activate night graphics' and click 'Save'.

DeletedUser

It's still not working. I've done everything you've told me. :(

DeletedUser

You won't see the night time graphics now since they are only displayed between 00:00-06:00.

DeletedUser

It's finally working at 7am in the morning, Philippine time, its kinda awkward though because its daytime here and nighttime in the game ..:eek:

DeletedUser

It's finally working at 7am in the morning, Philippine time, its kinda awkward though because its daytime here and nighttime in the game ..:eek:

Yeah, that's why there are only night-time graphics and no actual night bonus. As this is an international server, there are players from all over the world. While it is night-time for some, it is morning or afternoon for others..

DeletedUser

Greetings , fellow players.

I think the feature is pretty nice , but yes , it makes the navigation on the map difficult.

DeletedUser

I like the night-time victory procession. It looks like a rave...