New War in Theta

DeletedUser

Check what stats? You lost two of your cities to JW. Since then you left your old alliance for JFL and All you do is conquer ghost cities and then accuse AX players of being weak even though you have failed to take one of these isolated towns.

Ankimagine I don't care if i have all the facts, because they are irrelevent. You are a joke, just a joke and nothing more then that. So now keep telling yourself that JFL will magically pull through with some master plan and keep having this wierd infatuation with AX about how evil you think they are, thats all you have going for you in this game and thats all you can look forward to.
:eek: in the words of West coast "gangsters" yo you got told bro!.. on a serious note though you got told.

DeletedUser

Lol that's not what they say Mike... I live on the W.C. And I know the Gangsters.

The O.G.'s

DeletedUser

A day goes by and no come backs from Ankimagine. With any luck he's given up on posting in the forums now.

DeletedUser11927

A day goes by and no come backs from Ankimagine. With any luck he's given up on posting in the forums now.

I hear you! but he did take 2 days to comment on my posting.... the things he writes about, it's almost as if he needed a lot of time to think about how to annoy the entire theta off. Hopefully it's that and not a natural born talent he has

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a quick one from me... try to keep it a little more on topic guys. I don't want to shut this :)

DeletedUser

Just a quick one from me... try to keep it a little more on topic guys. I don't want to shut this :)

why exactly does it matter if it goes off topic?

this is a forum for a browser game, that's whats supposed to happen

DeletedUser

why exactly does it matter if it goes off topic?

this is a forum for a browser game, that's whats supposed to happen

I know, but the thing you guys will least want is trolling and spamming on topics someone has created for a particular discussion. If you wish to go off-topic, do it in the Off-Topic section.

Secondly, when signing up to the forums, you agreed to the rules which state that you should not go off-topic. I didn't write the rules, though it is my job to enforce them and hence why I stuck a message in here.

If you have any complaints, send them to the Titans and I'm pretty sure they'll give a similar answer. I like a good active forum and in some respects I'm lenient on this kind of thing, though I do have to enforce the rules.

DeletedUser

I hear you! but he did take 2 days to comment on my posting.... the things he writes about, it's almost as if he needed a lot of time to think about how to annoy the entire theta off. Hopefully it's that and not a natural born talent he has

no my friends..you do miss my posts.. actually i just took up a job.. lot going on in real life.. so i couldnot log in for 2 days.. this doesnot mean i have given up.. i still will annoy AX in open forum.. haha..

DeletedUser9465

Sorry... rather you will make a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser

hello liquidators..

just saw that you have recruited idu2. i though in your opinion he didnot know how to attack?? yet you want him. may i know why?? lol

you play without honour.

DeletedUser9465

Why ank? Why do you think it is not honorable? JFL did the same a lot in his war with ARISE and Alliance X. I fail to see why it is not honorable.

DeletedUser

He's a big enough player so that they can teach them how they coordinate. And increase his skillz. :p

DeletedUser

is this how you plan to win when you realized that you are getting nowhere closer in defeating JFL?? recruiting its members so that none is left in the frontlines..

i am sure AX gave a lot offers to him so that he joins.. he didnot volunteer to join you guys did he??

i dont count this as an honourable act.. but then again in war you dont have to be honourable..

DeletedUser

He was the one who requested to join us, and after consideration, we decide to let him in. He was tired of us constantly attacking him and taking his cities with NO support from his alliance. Why would he want to stay in JFL when they have nothing to offer him?

DeletedUser

liq offers a lot right?? but if he requested for an invite, its stupid of him.. he got fat with JFL and then when he had to go through hard times, he switched the sides.. right now JFL is outnumbered but that wont always be.. and we dont care even if you take away a mil point player from us.. like you have been doing in case of TP and others..