New War in Theta

DeletedUser11927

liq offers a lot right?? but if he requested for an invite, its stupid of him.. he got fat with JFL and then when he had to go through hard times, he switched the sides.. right now JFL is outnumbered but that wont always be.. and we dont care even if you take away a mil point player from us.. like you have been doing in case of TP and others..

I read this and I laughed so hard, tears rolled down my cheeks and I am still wiping my snort off my screen. You remind me of the time I was watching CNN and 'comical' Ali was giving a press conference about how Iraq was defeating the us troops and an abram a1 tank was rolling behind him.

DeletedUser

liq offers a lot right?? but if he requested for an invite, its stupid of him.. he got fat with JFL and then when he had to go through hard times, he switched the sides..

can you remind me the reason you joined JFL? *cough* refuge *cough*

DeletedUser9465

is this how you plan to win when you realized that you are getting nowhere closer in defeating JFL?? recruiting its members so that none is left in the frontlines..

i am sure AX gave a lot offers to him so that he joins.. he didnot volunteer to join you guys did he??

i dont count this as an honourable act.. but then again in war you dont have to be honourable..

I would appreciate if you would talk only when you do know what you are saying. AX did not make any offer to idu2. Ever! We only invite players that we respect. On the other hand, I can see why The Liqs invited him. And it's a good move, indeed.

DeletedUser

oh.. i see.. will you let us all know the reason if you can see why he was recruited?? atleast i hope you will let us know..

as for HU, i would like to say him that if you find everything funny and tears roll down you cheek, probably you should consult a doctor. you got some serious issues.. if it doesnt, the keep your mouth shut.

DeletedUser11927

oh.. i see.. will you let us all know the reason if you can see why he was recruited?? atleast i hope you will let us know..

as for HU, i would like to say him that if you find everything funny and tears roll down you cheek, probably you should consult a doctor. you got some serious issues.. if it doesnt, the keep your mouth shut.

:) if you stop passing naive comments I wouldn't be laughing so hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

which one you prefer in this case?

a)
23w3djm.jpg

b)
2n0tzjn.jpg

c)
4fvalw.jpg

DeletedUser

which one you prefer in this case?

a)
23w3djm.jpg

b)
2n0tzjn.jpg

c)
4fvalw.jpg

There is going to be a war which Involves Alliance X

TheQuickAndDirty Jul 7, 2011 4:47

There has been a lot of speculation as to the direction of this newly merged alliance. I have had leadership form both TL/A-X question me directly as to what our plans are for the future...

It is simple, we have the element of surprise, and have all but concluded our wars in the north.

We are moving south.

Please refrain from talking about our plans with anyone until we are set up to attack.

DeletedUser

nope no war UL we are just setting up duh :p getting to know each other