New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow. I been waiting since August & evidently I am not the only one who shares same sentiment. As of now, this thread has 182 replies & 6,777 views. Perhaps someone with some need-to-know can shed light on why Innogames is dragging their feet on opening a new world or why representatives are ignoring the pleas of loyal active players?

DeletedUser

What about:
World speed: 2
Unit speed: 2
Alliance Cap: 100-125
Beginner protection: 4 Days
Revolt
Moral not enable

Speed one is too slow for many peoples taste, including mine lol

Lots of speed 2 worlds out there.
Only very limited choice on speed 1, been almost a year since we had speed 1 Conquest.

Hermonassa
2014-01-02
1132 Players
Description:

Hermonassa settings : World speed is 1. Unit speed 2. Alliance limit is set at 400. Beginner protection is set to 5 days. Morale is Active. Conquer system: Revolt
Dyme
2013-11-13
1034 Players
Description:

Dyme settings : World speed is 1. Unit speed 2. Alliance limit is set at 50. Beginner protection is set to 4 days. Morale is Active. Conquer system: Conquest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38465

"Alliance Cap 400"

Theres your answer.

I like Speed 2, Revolt, Alliance limit 50, no morale.

DeletedUser33530

Wow. I been waiting since August & evidently I am not the only one who shares same sentiment. As of now, this thread has 182 replies & 6,777 views. Perhaps someone with some need-to-know can shed light on why Innogames is dragging their feet on opening a new world or why representatives are ignoring the pleas of loyal active players?

Why is inno dragging their? Because they choose too.
Why are representatives ignoring pleas? Just cause you don't see a new world doesn't mean they are ignoring you. The mods have ZERO say in when worlds come out, so even if they were screaming innogames it would probably come to nothing.

DeletedUser11165

It is kind of sad how we had a period with an completely over the top world release schedule and now its gone into complete reverse; I assume they are busy with all these gold changes instead of perhaps game related things like buildings revamp.

That being said I do hope a new conquest is released soon...noobs

DeletedUser

Why aren't our voices being heard? I speak on this forum daily to let InnoGames know that WE WANT A NEW WORLD!

DeletedUser27128

Complaining by people like you every day won't get a new world. It will come when Inno wants it to come.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Why are representatives ignoring pleas? Just cause you don't see a new world doesn't mean they are ignoring you. The mods have ZERO say in when worlds come out, so even if they were screaming innogames it would probably come to nothing.

Precisely.

DeletedUser

Inno is dragging their feet because they choose to? And you are an appointed spokesperson with access to privileged information & this an Innogames public relations statement released for consumer & media outlets? Or are you just an average Joe Schmoe consumer talking out their mud whistle?

Mods have ZERO say? Of course mods have ZERO say, anyone... Tom, Rick, Harry can become a mod. I thought I was pointing finger at Grepolis officials. & not opening a new world for, going on, a quarter of a year now, then at least give us a heads up... dont leave us in the dark. Most of us waiting for en81 are opening Grepo whenever with hopes to see it released, to our disappointment the best reading material we find regarding the subject is people like me asking logical questions with legitimate concerns & people with 1 second thinking capacities trying to be forum hipsters by giving groundless answers.

Zarun-

Strategos
Don't mean to churn the rumor mill but have heard that there are issues with mod team and that's what's putting off new world.

That's why mod apps were recently opened on 10/19.

Also was told there's a problem with "corruption" - mods influencing worlds they play, which would not surprise me. A senior mod I know only mods EN and plays US. Good move imo, should be a rule for all mods.

So relax guys, they are working on it and will get it out as soon as possible. I'd imagine nobody wants the new world out quicker than Inno management as it influences their bottom line.

DeletedUser32496

I am waiting for a conquest world so soon as en81 open the more the chance en82 will open after xmas :)

DeletedUser33530

Inno is dragging their feet because they choose to? And you are an appointed spokesperson with access to privileged information & this an Innogames public relations statement released for consumer & media outlets? Or are you just an average Joe Schmoe consumer talking out their mud whistle?

Mods have ZERO say? Of course mods have ZERO say, anyone... Tom, Rick, Harry can become a mod. I thought I was pointing finger at Grepolis officials. & not opening a new world for, going on, a quarter of a year now, then at least give us a heads up... dont leave us in the dark. Most of us waiting for en81 are opening Grepo whenever with hopes to see it released, to our disappointment the best reading material we find regarding the subject is people like me asking logical questions with legitimate concerns & people with 1 second thinking capacities trying to be forum hipsters by giving groundless answers.
I could not have given a more perfect answer than I did and anyone who uses logic should be able to see that.

It's great that you are blaming the officials but they just about never come on the forums so it seemed that you were blaming mods. The world will come out when innogames chooses to have it come out. It's as simple as that and no matter how much you cry to and insult people that isn't going to change.

Don't mean to churn the rumor mill but have heard that there are issues with mod team and that's what's putting off new world.

Also was told there's a problem with "corruption" - mods influencing worlds they play, which would not surprise me. A senior mod I know only mods EN and plays US. Good move imo, should be a rule for all mods.
look you can't say you don't want to start rumors and then start rumors lol.

Zarun-

Strategos
hey people, i am back to start fresh. i hope it is a speed 2 with unit speed 2. for sure it will be revolt, even do i love conquest. hope no morale. I will only join experienced players and not an MRA leader, lol.

Heh see you there julio. :)

DeletedUser39502

Maybe I will join an mra this time. Tear it apart from the inside and gobble up all the internals, a dozen at a time. Yeah, that sounds fun. Lol. Interestingly enough, a good deal of our final crew and best leaders started in an mra that we tore to pieces in that first month. They always have good players, just no leadership. Hehe.

DeletedUser42857

Well you do mean to churn the rumour mill or you wouldnt have said it. But in game mods could be a problem as they dont have many. Maybe if they started paying people. :eek:

Also was told there's a problem with "corruption" - mods influencing worlds they play, which would not surprise me.

Told by who? A senior in game mod? A dev? Someone from Inno? An alliance leader? Someone on your Alliance? Or your mum?

Status
Not open for further replies.