New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44194

Now would be a good time buddy, i joined South-East.. and have landed on the Rim in ocean 66.. already 48th in the Ocean.. the top player in the game has 2000 ABP only... so anything can happen still.. oh and its 4 days BP.. (fully expect to be conquer ready before it runs out)

In hindsight we should of set up a EU Alliance to join the US servers and take it to them.. but if you cant be bothered waiting and dont wana miss out on the Halloween fun i cant see any other alternative

DeletedUser44194

Tha only thang thats sucks is weve gotta make a new account, so i cant take my EU gold with me :(

DeletedUser43451

I am in the new US world too IGN Mermidon89 in K.O.D there is another US soon world name Sparta saw it when i logged a ticket

DeletedUser44194

Nice, Top Alliance with a few serious players in there..

IGN - Spiderpigg

They cant bring another US world out before doing one for the EU... surely?

DeletedUser44112

Now would be a good time buddy, i joined South-East.. and have landed on the Rim in ocean 66.. already 48th in the Ocean.. the top player in the game has 2000 ABP only... so anything can happen still.. oh and its 4 days BP.. (fully expect to be conquer ready before it runs out)

In hindsight we should of set up a EU Alliance to join the US servers and take it to them.. but if you cant be bothered waiting and dont wana miss out on the Halloween fun i cant see any other alternative

Is it World Rhethymnhos?

I just joined but it did not give me an option of where to start, it has thrown me in O53 :(

Not sure why it has not given me a choice of starting location!

DeletedUser44194

Is it World Rhethymnhos?

I just joined but it did not give me an option of where to start, it has thrown me in O53 :(

Not sure why it has not given me a choice of starting location!

Yep, Rhethymnhos is the one..

No idea mate, i defo picked a location.. :(

DeletedUser44112

Yep, Rhethymnhos is the one..

No idea mate, i defo picked a location.. :(

Bit of a bummer, my location is 505,390 and I cannot reset until after BP ends :(
Seems like a few The Darkness Rises folks on my island. I have not checked out Grepointel yet to see who/whats around.

DeletedUser44194

Crazy, i assumed it asks everyone which location they desire, maybe not :(

Dont reset, Your not in a bad spot there, hardly no decent Alliances around you.. plus you'll one of top ranked in your ocean if you keep it up. see how things are going when your BP ends.

DeletedUser44194

There are also a whole load of Guest profiles as well!

Yeah i hear that, seems like the US servers have got some catching up to do if they wana rival the EU ones, 5 guests on my island.

Its all battle points tho, No mercy! lol

DeletedUser

I went there too. Created an alliance in O66. 2 days and we're the 3rd in the ocean.

DeletedUser28686

Im also there 064, like others, didnt want to wait here for world to open.

DeletedUser33794

I ended up on the 65 66 border joined an alliance called SNACTIFY we should all have a premade for next en world

DeletedUser

I have the same username in the .us server. If anyone is interested send me a message I'll invite you to my alliance. Let's show the .us server how to play this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.