New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser43451

It most likely is going to be a speed 1.

they are doing away with a lot of the speed 1's now and replacing with 2/3 the US server has had a lot of 2/3 worlds lately so epect the next one to be a speed 3 conquest

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
they are doing away with a lot of the speed 1's now and replacing with 2/3 the US server has had a lot of 2/3 worlds lately so epect the next one to be a speed 3 conquest

I agreed with everything you just said until the last word... "Conquest" Lol, the last world was conquest, so the next world will most likely be a revolt which I hope it will be.

DeletedUser46089

High speed world with small alliances max 40 players. Be good not allow pacts and sharing of forums. So every other alliance is an enemy. Would get some good close knit battles going on. Probably work better as conquest.

DeletedUser37948

150 player limit is best then alliances dont need to team up pacted with shared forums but if people wish do wish to play in small ellite teams they still can.

imo it makes things simpler and more inclusive for all

DeletedUser43451

I agreed with everything you just said until the last word... "Conquest" Lol, the last world was conquest, so the next world will most likely be a revolt which I hope it will be.

The En and US worlds are always opposite when we had nysa they had a speed 3 conquest and now they have got a speed 3 revolt olympia so we are due a speed 3 conquest working on the pattern between servers

DeletedUser

speed 1 unit speed 2/3 revolt no moral heroes active alliance limit 300

DeletedUser44194

Be nice to know a date for when a new World opens, joined Pando and Rhamm couple weeks back, last time i used to play this game there was a new World out every month.. Hope they bring out a few new Heroes

DeletedUser

Its better that they have slowed the release rate down, people seem to be sticking around longer which is good.

I am waiting for fresh world though. 3/3 revolt please

DeletedUser37948

well one thing is for sure a new world would definately increase forum traffic quite fancy a speed 1 server myself but happy to play any speed revolt

DeletedUser44194

what worls you in currently

Just Pandosia SJ, been there for the last 2 weeks... left Gonnos about 7 months ago, rejoined bout 2 weeks ago but ended up right nxt to the top alliance.. :( so just keeping that world open as i know a fair few guys who are still ripping it up in there... plus gonnos has no heroes so i couldnt be bothered starting from scratch again

Would be happy with any world speed/unit speed at this point.. can see the Alliance iam in in Pandosia crashing and burning very soon, come on Greps sought it out

DeletedUser44194

It would be crazy if Grepo brought a world out with a Alliance limit of 10.. epic battles, basically island warfare... the battle point count at the end of the game would be insane.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.