Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys! What other premades are coming into Upsilon? I know some won't due to the world settings.

DeletedUser2795

What's wrong with the settings? They are some of the best I have seen in a while, speed 1 can be slow, but at least it favors people with slightly less time on their hands...

DeletedUser

I don't know Any other Premade Other than Nexus and Demolition

DeletedUser

I think it's because of the new farming system. While the building time may be slower, it'll take longer and more attention for people to gain a substantial amount of resources.

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong with the settings. I love them!

I will not be on for at least an hour after Upsilon starts.

Ok, everybody:

The maker of my current sig has agreed that he will replace my name with someone else's name, and give it to them. This can now be our alliance sig. If you want one, PM me or post below.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong with the settings. I love them!

I will not be on for at least an hour after Upsilon starts.

Ok, everybody:

The maker of my current sig has agreed that he will replace my name with someone else's name, and give it to them. This can now be our alliance sig. If you want one, PM me or post below.

Maybe later, i love my current sig.

DeletedUser

lol... Morale is activated. We will just have to live with it.

DeletedUser2795

Yeah, it means we can not attack demolition without unreasonable losses ;( that can get annoying, but we can survive :p

DeletedUser

hey, guys. i was wondering if i could join NEXUS. it seems like a strong alliance that could make some waves in the new world. just be careful about not being an MRA :)

DeletedUser

hey, guys. i was wondering if i could join NEXUS. it seems like a strong alliance that could make some waves in the new world. just be careful about not being an MRA :)

Yeah, I guess that you can join...

DeletedUser2795

An MRA :eek: We are an alliance of noobs, how could we become an MRA? We only accept the finest noobs *sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.