Nightmares of Elysium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

haha. I remember Zeta, I joined NmE right as you quit I believe Willbe. cause I remember JJ telling me to take some of your cities. or was that noob? can't remember now haha.

DeletedUser

I recognize only the Byzantine and Nulli Secundus, but Nulli was a noob alliance if I remember well. Appeared after Dacia destroyed Dark Angels in the Rim Wars. Later Nulli merged with PG who was wrecked by NmE and NSPG was created... In the beginning a big MRA, later was a good alliance, but still got wrecked by Dacia like NmE was and the rest of the alliances there. Rly boring Zeta now no targets, no ppl to fight for real and no tension.
JJ was a great dude I have much respect for him, but he got married and quit no life, now a different guy runs his account. Hm, that's why UnMEek disbanded, no leader to guide them. Anyway UnMEek was a bunch of rude (respect for exceptions) strong solo players greedy for cities and ABP, either way it would turn out the same for them.

DeletedUser16429

I remember you as blue tart :D, how you been?

What servers are you playing now then?

I have been doing great I still play in gamma as my best world(since don't remenber my password for bluetart:( and I am too lazy to look it up:p) and I only play in gamma and Tau under this name and it is great to see a friend for the old NmE days in Zeta and Eplison

DeletedUser10984

I recognize only the Byzantine and Nulli Secundus, but Nulli was a noob alliance if I remember well. Appeared after Dacia destroyed Dark Angels in the Rim Wars. Later Nulli merged with PG who was wrecked by NmE and NSPG was created... In the beginning a big MRA, later was a good alliance, but still got wrecked by Dacia like NmE was and the rest of the alliances there. Rly boring Zeta now no targets, no ppl to fight for real and no tension.
JJ was a great dude I have much respect for him, but he got married and quit no life, now a different guy runs his account. Hm, that's why UnMEek disbanded, no leader to guide them. Anyway UnMEek was a bunch of rude (respect for exceptions) strong solo players greedy for cities and ABP, either way it would turn out the same for them.
I think if JJ would have stayed around DCS would not be in O55 at all. Without JJ to keep the egos in check the many personalities and game styles came into play.
lol, i dont know any of them guilds
Been a long time Will :p. I remember watching the big boys chatting it up in skype with my occasional comment ;)

DeletedUser

haha. I remember Zeta, I joined NmE right as you quit I believe Willbe. cause I remember JJ telling me to take some of your cities. or was that noob? can't remember now haha.
maybe he was noob. [This gives me cause to doubt your intelligence],and thats for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nothing wrong with a a few tits i wouldn't think...
images

DeletedUser

Small Character, I would hardly say so. I find it amusing that you can see non-existent cities, considering I don't even play. The fact that you don't even realise that we were talking about a player makes me dount your intelligence.

DeletedUser

Small Character, I would hardly say so. I find it amusing that you can see non-existent cities, considering I don't even play. The fact that you don't even realise that we were talking about a player makes me dount your intelligence.
i know u dont play tau,but maybe i saw you in other worlds.what do you think,its possible?i think it is.and you are small in every worlds i saw you.

DeletedUser

i know u dont play tau,but maybe i saw you in other worlds.what do you think,its possible?i think it is.and you are small in every worlds i saw you.

I highly doubt it, someone like me wouldn't show up on the radar.

DeletedUser

If you don't play Tau then why are you posting in the Tau forums?

DeletedUser

Ok, find me the rule where it says that I cannot post in this forum, just, try to prove me wrong. This is an open forum, where everyone is allowed to post everywhere, I fail to see how this affects you in any way. Nastyrabbitdog made a mistake and then called sparkz an idiot, something completely out of order, considering that he was the one acting rather dumb.

My next point, Nastyrabbitdog, some people aren't as competent in the game as others, does that mean that I must restrict my posting? I thought not. I would also have you know that in every system in the world, a good talker get's good positions in life. A person who clearly has issues navigating a keyboard and producing good conversation should not take his frustration out on people who do. Do you see me taking my frustration out on other people for not posting enough, or perhaps being too good at the game. No.

Please, come again, I will gladly prove you wrong,

Status
Not open for further replies.