Nightmares of Elysium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i'd be very surprised if they're still around in a few months time. Tis not often that the top alliances at the beginning of a world remain there for the duration. but there's always time to be proven wrong.

DeletedUser6810

Yeah your right, will be interesting to see if we can hold this bunch of noobs around for much longer.

DeletedUser

not often, but not never ;) we'll have to see how it goes i guess.

DeletedUser

stop mass recruiting everyone that's in your immediate area and filter out the noobs before you invite them. then you've got a better chance of sticking around as an alliance.

DeletedUser

stop mass recruiting everyone that's in your immediate area and filter out the noobs before you invite them. then you've got a better chance of sticking around as an alliance.
impossible, mass-recruiting and noobery are the lifeblood of this alliance, without them we stand no chance against the elites of tau... :'(

DeletedUser

then kick out 3/4 of the alliance. dont think that you're gona be protected just cuz your total alliance points is bigger than others if by the sounds of things you're full of noobs. just means that ppl will either conquer them first or bypass them straight to you good ppl.

that's the way our alliance is doing things. we've got plenty of experience from Iota and building to it based on others' experience from other worlds and servers. noobs will be in very small demand in our alliance cuz of the hastle's they bring. nothing against them personally, but it's just too early for that.

DeletedUser

impossible, mass-recruiting and noobery are the lifeblood of this alliance, without them we stand no chance against the elites of tau... :'(

so switch to an alliance that is in better shape and leadership with more experienced players and let the mass recruitment cease/disband the alliance.

your mass recruiting wont get you very far. you'll soon disband cuz the likelyhood of everyone sticking around is so slim.

DeletedUser

i'm almost sure that we will gladly take whatever players are too noobish for the mighty Thors Hammer. those who may seem like noobs to you might be our best players if they were to join!
so switch to an alliance that is in better shape and leadership with more experienced players and let the mass recruitment cease/disband the alliance.
i can't disband because i'm not the founder :'( i'll wait until a better alliance invites me.

PS, i wish our leaders were more experienced, i think they have never played grepolis before. especially that pendered guy that's my squad captain, he doesn't know anything about grepolis!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

I cant believe you dont see the sarcasm, your really a lost cause if you didnt see that.

DeletedUser

Hilarious. I've never seen such blatant patronization go on so long.

DeletedUser

nothing mighty about our alliance....yet

you mass recruit all you want ;)

loves it :p

DeletedUser

i'm almost sure that we will gladly take whatever players are too noobish for the mighty Thors Hammer. those who may seem like noobs to you might be our best players if they were to join!

i can't disband because i'm not the founder :'( i'll wait until a better alliance invites me.

PS, i wish our leaders were more experienced, i think they have never played grepolis before. especially that pendered guy that's my squad captain, he doesn't know anything about grepolis!

i'll send you an invite later tonight then hehehehe ;)

DeletedUser15240

wait, do you actually not realize this is sarcasm powerhands? On a serious not look up our members on grepostats, we are not noobs :p

(Except Skully of course, total noob)

DeletedUser16696

wait, do you actually not realize this is sarcasm powerhands? On a serious not look up our members on grepostats, we are not noobs :p

You missed me :(

DeletedUser

obvious jealousy is obvious :p
If my internet kept working, id still be top 20 nao :(

(finger) :D

DeletedUser

Yay, I like your PNP's, but I loved Metalcores :( Pity he didn't come here too... And I like the way you ppl spill [stuff] on the forums, getting everyone to take you lightly xD Continue... Hm... Watch for the Furnance dude, he is not that retarded as he wants ppl to think he is.... Or mb he is xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.