Nightmares of Elysium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i think he's more retarded than we think, too bad we're all uber noobs and wouldn't even be able to stop him

DeletedUser

Well that took a while to read... Alot Has Changed Since I left But I Can Tell You about NmE on A few of the old servers like Gamma and Epsilon(Espilon I only Know A Little Bit).

I Played Zeta Too and can Tell a fair amount of NmE history there I will just have to think real hard lol.

Also Its Good To be Back And I am Currently Playing EN Tau & ZZ World 3, My Skype Details are there too :D

DeletedUser16429

what profile b/c i was in an alliance with you and another NmE guy and all we did was go straight to 3000 and then farmed everyone cuz we were on the same island(think it was theta:heh:)

DeletedUser

what profile b/c i was in an alliance with you and another NmE guy and all we did was go straight to 3000 and then farmed everyone cuz we were on the same island(think it was theta:heh:)

Was That aimed at me????

If It was then I didnt play Theta i dont think :(

DeletedUser16429

yes you well then it was another world but i know we did that b/c you made the alliance and our profile pic was a picture of a tracture

DeletedUser

I know.

NBE=New Byzantine Empire
RoP=Riders of Poseidon
TL=Titans Lions
NS=Nulli Secundus

Status
Not open for further replies.