Advanced nio's custom designs

DeletedUser

I shall try this shop buisness out here.If you would like to see some of my work just ask or look around in here.I put this under intermediate lvl. because I believe I'm no expert but do this as a hobby because I like creating pictures.All my work are custom made and no two are the same.I just go with what looks good to my eye.There' allways room for improvement.They may take some time to finish due to my work schedual but the orders I take will be done in order recieved.

DeletedUser

How does this look c4?
c4r105_zps0e2dd35b.png

DeletedUser30490

okay i want one :D
Siggy and avi
Theme:abe lincoln + joker
size:max
text: Everyone's got a Bad side
design...anything i dont mind use our imagination:pbut it will look great i guess with half od abe linc's face and other half of jokers

DeletedUser

If I Take it down to just 120 in height it would look all squashed and this is what it would look like if it was shrunk down evenly.Try to put it up as a spoiler if it won't let you do it regualr.
c4r1051_zps3f246482.png

DeletedUser

as you knotice c4 your sig works fine in my sig area.But try this one for size.
c4r105copy_zpsdb885901.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here ya go druvi hope you like it,if not I can try something else.
druvi_zps73588b3d.jpg

DeletedUser30490

just a different joker face:)
And it would be perfect

DeletedUser

hey nio, not trying to bug you but your sig would need a spoiler since it is over 120px
Just wanted to let you know before those evil mods get you :D
Signatures must be a maximum of 120 pixels high x 700 pixels wide.

DeletedUser

I figured since I didn't go all the way to 700px in length I could get by with being under the 9.8 kb size.If it's to big I can allways make it smaller.Thanks for the advise.

DeletedUser

Druvi,sorry about not getting the avi posted when I did the sig but better late then never huh lol If ya want something different for the avi just say so.\ and I'll work on it.Danf 80x80 is hard to work with lol
druviavi_zpse0526a48.jpg