No cure? :O

DeletedUser345

This alliance is just pathetic, they won't kick refugees how low can you simply go :rolleyes:

Hopefully James this shames you into kicking i am so sorry like the last two alliances that he has been in the last 4 days did.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
This alliance is just pathetic, they won't kick refugees how low can you simply go :rolleyes:

Hopefully James this shames you into kicking i am so sorry like the last two alliances that he has been in the last 4 days did.

Actually you guys have provided no reports, I asked BBcue or whatever his name is to provide some reports to prove that he is a refugee yet nothing has come up.

I also told him and I assume he told the rest of TIG that he is an old friend of a few people in my alliance.

I am so sorry, has told us the situation and he said all you guys have done is attacked his militia. He's hardly a refugee. You lot are like a bunch of girls, if you can't get your own way you throw a tantrum & seek attention (external forums)

All of you can say what you want, doesn't make a difference.

DeletedUser

We kicked him simply because there was a big chance he would start an unneeded war.

DeletedUser

Tbh i was just making a joke, I dont really know how you play and its still way to early to know.

also i agree, i Am so Sorry would hardly be a refugee if all that was getting attacked was militia, from what i have heard hes a good player :D

no offense yh Infection?, if you did take it to offense then some attacks incoming from you guys would be nice :p

DeletedUser19388

Being in no alliance and under attack, entering an alliance and being kicked out of that one (from what i've read in oliaxel's post), and then entering another alliance, while still under attack, is what I would call a 'refugee'.

In my opinion Infection isn't going to achieve anything if they maintain this posture. Get your facts straight and be a little more strict, since you're being made fun of right now for letting a refugee in.

Sincerly,

noobie1

DeletedUser

He was originally part of the Inglourious Bastards and then joined us.

DeletedUser19388

He was originally part of the Inglourious Bastards and then joined us.

Ah, excuse me, grepostats only dates back to friday, indicating he was in no alliance. That makes it even more amusing tough.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I believe he was kicked out, and it is not problem, I just wanted to clear it up :p

DeletedUser345

Actually you guys have provided no reports, I asked BBcue or whatever his name is to provide some reports to prove that he is a refugee yet nothing has come up.

I also told him and I assume he told the rest of TIG that he is an old friend of a few people in my alliance.

I am so sorry, has told us the situation and he said all you guys have done is attacked his militia. He's hardly a refugee. You lot are like a bunch of girls, if you can't get your own way you throw a tantrum & seek attention (external forums)

All of you can say what you want, doesn't make a difference.

I am so sorry was originally playing on his own and attacked one of our members. We responded and for a few attacks hit only militia and then fialyl we hit and cleared all his troops, we know through multiple spy reports. Now that report was then deleted in a clear up of reports so now it would only show 'this report can't be displayed (anymore)' so we couldn't send you anything. Now I am so sorry has been running across a trail of alliances (3 in five days) looking for shelter as my member preapred a conquest on him. Inglorous Bastards and Fo Shizzle both kicked him out but Infection don't have the honor to do so. And I am so sorry has already been described as a pathological liar by a member who read what he told Fo Shizzle.

Surely Infection have a little self-respect? I am not attention-seeking on the forums but if you are rude enoguh to ignore my in-game mails i must shame you into speaking here.

I would kick I am sorry for simply alliance hopping not to mention the fact he is a refugee. Your losing peoples respect James.

DeletedUser345

Ah, excuse me, grepostats only dates back to friday, indicating he was in no alliance. That makes it even more amusing tough.

He was in no alliance went to Inglorious Bastards was kicked, grepostats came online, joined Fo Shizzle, kicked, joined Infection.

DeletedUser

He was in no alliance went to Inglorious Bastards was kicked, grepostats came online, joined Fo Shizzle, kicked, joined Infection.

I started looking for an alliance late. But most of the good alliances were full by that time.
But I got many mails from weaker alliances like Inglorious Bastards and Fo Shizzle.

1) So i first joined Inglorious Bastards. Their alliance leader was uber noob. I had a conversation about that in skype with mercilex. I can make a screenshot about that.
This is the reason I left.
Their leader asked a guy to go vac mode when he was allready revolted :)
And he also told other funny things like "when you see a slow incoming - that is probably revolt."
I left. Didn´t get kicked out.

2) Then Fo Shizzle - joined them because I have a friend there. Because of your alliance pressure to their leaders. You warned them with war. They were not able to handle the pressure.

So I did left (didn´t get kicked)

3) Infection - I have some friends there. Who can handle the pressure :D

and -Achilles- that was my actual plan to get into some fight on my island. Those quys took the bait I would say. You might not know why. Because you are a noob. I´m pretty sure I have told it to you in externals before.

DeletedUser

They did not threaten me at all. BBcue and I (the one who contacted me) are on great terms. Point is that I did not want an unneeded war. I would be fine with a war if it was for the right reasons, but I would hate ti be part of a war because of some snowball effect, the source being you. There are no hard feelings, I just wanted to make sure that your actions were not associated with us.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it sounds like I am so sorry was just trying to get some easy battle points by encouraging some less experienced players to attack him. Him trying to find a decent alliance while under attack (which most active players would normally be) hardly makes him a refugee. That is, unless he joins while asking "please can I join your alliance, I need with some people who are trying to take my city!" :)

DeletedUser

...Him trying to find a decent alliance while under attack...

Is this not the definition of being a refugee?

And he was egging on the biggest alliance on Psi...not just a few "weak" players.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter if its the biggest alliance. It's still only one colony ship that you have to snipe. If your opponents make some predictable attacks and cannot manage a proper effort to bring you down, its likely that you will benefit from it.

As I said, most active players would be under attack most of the time. After all, this is a war game. The definition of a refugee would be someone who either begs an alliance to help him defend himself on the terms that he joins them or joins an alliance who are pacted with the ones who will take his city.

DeletedUser

I'd say that we are both right to a degree (this is from the Acropolis):

Refugee Defined:

A refugee is defined as someone who joins/flees into another alliance for protection against an attacker and/or conquerer.

A refugee is no longer a refugee when the attacker has decided to no longer attack them. For the attacker to stop attacking, a refugee may be allowed to join an alliance only at the attackers' discretion (otherwise the attacker will just continue with their attacks).

Issues arise when the attacker does not agree with the refugees' move, thus denying the attacker the right to farm for resources or conquer them.

There are several scenarios with variations of this.

A) Usual acceptable practice for accepting refugees:
1) Attacker is in the alliance the refugee joins (if the attacker is ok with it),
2) Attacker decides it is ok for the refugee to join an(other) alliance and stops attacking them
B) Common practices that cause issues:
1) Refugee joins an allied/PACT/NAP'd alliance to the attacker without permission/acceptance by the attacker,
2) Refugee joins an alliance that is the enemy of the attacker (this would depend on the attackers strength. Afterall, pulling support from an enemy alliance to attack an already weak refugee may be considered beneficial if they intend on conquering/removing them from the game).

DeletedUser

Well, if we accept that definition, the only thing that added is some strange clause about the attacker being the one to decide whether the refugee can join the alliance. It still states, as I said, that a refugee has to be one joining an alliance to seek protection against attacks or conquest attempts. I make the assumption that I am so sorry is a very active player, based on his points in Psi and him being a top player in Upsilon. That means he would hardly have to seek help from someone simply attacking him (whereas a less active player would be completely oppressed by constant attacks). So, I don't see the connection between him being attacked and trying to find a decent alliance. Of course, we don't actually know whether he joined them asking them to send support, but it sounds like he already had some people watching his back :)

DeletedUser345

I'd say that we are both right to a degree (this is from the Acropolis):

Refugee Defined:

A refugee is defined as someone who joins/flees into another alliance for protection against an attacker and/or conquerer.

A refugee is no longer a refugee when the attacker has decided to no longer attack them. For the attacker to stop attacking, a refugee may be allowed to join an alliance only at the attackers' discretion (otherwise the attacker will just continue with their attacks).

Issues arise when the attacker does not agree with the refugees' move, thus denying the attacker the right to farm for resources or conquer them.

There are several scenarios with variations of this.

A) Usual acceptable practice for accepting refugees:
1) Attacker is in the alliance the refugee joins (if the attacker is ok with it),
2) Attacker decides it is ok for the refugee to join an(other) alliance and stops attacking them
B) Common practices that cause issues:
1) Refugee joins an allied/PACT/NAP'd alliance to the attacker without permission/acceptance by the attacker,
2) Refugee joins an alliance that is the enemy of the attacker (this would depend on the attackers strength. Afterall, pulling support from an enemy alliance to attack an already weak refugee may be considered beneficial if they intend on conquering/removing them from the game).

Those are all fine points which some I am so sorry has quite clearly broken. Lets not forget we were also taking resources from him reguarly meaning he is a farm just one thats fights back. And no I am so sorry you haven't called me a noob before and i fial to see how you define me as one.

DeletedUser

Well, if we accept that definition, the only thing that added is some strange clause about the attacker being the one to decide whether the refugee can join the alliance. It still states, as I said, that a refugee has to be one joining an alliance to seek protection against attacks or conquest attempts. I make the assumption that I am so sorry is a very active player, based on his points in Psi and him being a top player in Upsilon. That means he would hardly have to seek help from someone simply attacking him (whereas a less active player would be completely oppressed by constant attacks). So, I don't see the connection between him being attacked and trying to find a decent alliance. Of course, we don't actually know whether he joined them asking them to send support, but it sounds like he already had some people watching his back :)

exactly my point.
And farming an active player is kinda impossible. Every other attack I killed their attackiing troops with bare militia. Sometimes added 10-20 swords or so. It has good effect to slingers.