No cure? :O

DeletedUser15240

It was a shame you joined just when I left suur (I am so sorry), I havent played with ya in a while :(.

Anyway just to keep on topic suur is an undoubtedly very good player, I don't think anyone can really deny that by past experience Basically it seems TIG is throwing their weight around because of their powerful stats. While I agree they do top every ranking, I do doubt they will be here in 6 months tbh. I do not mean to be rude by that btw, but I strongly doubt any of the top 12 will be there in that time, in xi only 1 alliance is left that was there at the start at the top. with the member cap people will quit, leaders will quit, recruiting good players can be tough consistently.

DeletedUser18705

Their leader asked a guy to go vac mode when he was allready revolted :)
And he also told other funny things like "when you see a slow incoming - that is probably revolt."
I left. Didn´t get kicked out.

It's true he left. The next 2 things not true at all. He went into vacation mode I didn't ask him to. I figured he must've done it 2 days ago because he was blue but it turns out the conquest was launched before he went in to vacation mode. I had no way of knowing that. I've never been put in to revolt someone in Chi told me that. I'm use to the conquest worlds I use to play on. So that's what really went down.

DeletedUser

"I am so sorry" is a good player, I know that for a fact, but point is that what he was doing was conflicting with our goals and plans.

DeletedUser345

exactly my point.
And farming an active player is kinda impossible. Every other attack I killed their attackiing troops with bare militia. Sometimes added 10-20 swords or so. It has good effect to slingers.

You killed our troops dont be daft we went in took resources put you in revolt.

DeletedUser18705

"I am so sorry" is a good player, I know that for a fact, but point is that what he was doing was conflicting with our goals and plans.

I know he is. I just don't appreciate what he said. Just because there good players doesn't me you have to worship them lol.

DeletedUser18705

Okay sorry I saw your post below mine and thought you were talking to me.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I am so sorry was originally playing on his own and attacked one of our members. We responded and for a few attacks hit only militia and then fialyl we hit and cleared all his troops, we know through multiple spy reports. Now that report was then deleted in a clear up of reports so now it would only show 'this report can't be displayed (anymore)' so we couldn't send you anything. Now I am so sorry has been running across a trail of alliances (3 in five days) looking for shelter as my member preapred a conquest on him. Inglorous Bastards and Fo Shizzle both kicked him out but Infection don't have the honor to do so. And I am so sorry has already been described as a pathological liar by a member who read what he told Fo Shizzle.

Surely Infection have a little self-respect? I am not attention-seeking on the forums but if you are rude enoguh to ignore my in-game mails i must shame you into speaking here.

I would kick I am sorry for simply alliance hopping not to mention the fact he is a refugee. Your losing peoples respect James.

No reports, nothing yet. This is getting silly now... You won't show reports because all you can show is militia.

DeletedUser

I remember a decent hit your member got on me at the beginning also. i knew that you were thinking that I was cleared, but your member didn´t probably post the report how he got cleared few hours later when I was "clear".

But that is not the point. All those troops where easy to rebuild with only few hours. And i wasn´t even planning to try to defend myself with other than militia. I´m not much a sword - archer type of player like your fat guy on that island. by the way I was considering clearing him also, but I decided not to because of possible big losses and he was feeding me with BP anyway. Sending waves in an order of horsies first and slingers after that, witch is really stupid and you should maybe give him some tips about this game.
First time he did so I let the first wave in and I was shocked.

Now think a little, who you belive about that clearing and farming me.

DeletedUser

Well i guess its my turn to weigh in on this subject.

Soon as i seen I am so sorry was in this world i contacted him. At the time we had a full roster but as everyone knows things change quickly in grepo. I then told him that we could nap till we had room for him.

While we were full he joined Fo shiz, once a spot opened (curly leaving) i contacted him to ask him to join.

rygarr on 8/25/11 at 11:22 PM
Hey Suur,

I see you found an alliance now. If you change your mind let me know... I have a spot for you

Next he wanted to make sure our alliance knew about his tussle with TIG and in this next message that is the ref:

rygarr on 8/27/11 at 6:48 PM
I let him know about it. No worries :)

I am so sorry on 8/27/11 at 5:29 PM
did you explain JNC the situation?

\rygarr on 8/27/11 at 4:38 PM
Alright already come on over lol

Nowhere in our talks did he ask for support, quite the contrary really. IaSS said he would rather stay alone than bring unwanted attention our way.

I then got a message from another friend of mine BBCue telling me his side of things. I do understand they are trying to attack him and IaSS is doing the same with them but at the same time i planned to have IaSS join us from early on and this was just the first chance it was possible.

So do i tell "I am so sorry" to bad??? I wanted you in but seeing as a scary alliance is attacking you i cant...they wont let me? No not at all.

I am so sorry and BBCue are both friends in my eyes and i would stay out of a personal battle between. What i wont do is sit by and watch multiple people attack a friend that i planned to have join my alliance. Thats where we sit now ;)

DeletedUser

Perfectly understandable, what I am getting grief for is the fact that I was not very close to him, he had just joined and failed to tell me the situation, and as an alliance member, we should know what is going on with our alliance members, especially when it deals with attacks from strong alliances. If he would have explained to me the situation, I would be more understandable, but it is the fact that he joined us without notifying us about these attacks. THat is where I stand, it was merely a clash of objectives. Thanks for your input, it makes the situation much more understandable.

DeletedUser

Well said rygarr. I actually thought TIG & Infection players were getting along ok in-game before this, regardless of what is debated in the forums.

Mostly I was frustrated about putting off my attacks each time and this argument over the "definition of a refugee," which is totally different than what I've experienced in other worlds. The definition is much less forgiving to players elsewhere.

I've moved on at this point and I figure since Suur found his alliance, he prolly has too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perfectly understandable, what I am getting grief for is the fact that I was not very close to him, he had just joined and failed to tell me the situation, and as an alliance member, we should know what is going on with our alliance members, especially when it deals with attacks from strong alliances. If he would have explained to me the situation, I would be more understandable, but it is the fact that he joined us without notifying us about these attacks. THat is where I stand, it was merely a clash of objectives. Thanks for your input, it makes the situation much more understandable.

I told the guy who recruited me about the attacks.

Anyway, good luck to your alliance. What you think how long it takes till Gauls start attacking you?
I bet 2 days maximum.
I also heard that your members got spied by Gauls last night.

DeletedUser

I do not see why he did not tell me then...

And where did you hear that?

DeletedUser

I do not see why he did not tell me then...

And where did you hear that?

I can´t tell you that. But did you really think they would accept Fo Shizzle as a partner if you do what they want?
I see only 2-3 alliances who they may pact and Shizzle is not one of them.

DeletedUser

-_-

Do what they want to become their partner? lol. A member notified me of someone attacking them without my approval (all attacks on alliances must be approved). I simply responded accordingly, and thanked him for the heads up. I told him that I knew you were a great player. When I messaged you saying that I did not want you causing an unneeded war, I actually was not kicking you out, you just took it that way.

DeletedUser

I didn´t attack them while I was in any alliance. They attacked me.
But whatever.
It´s not important anymore.

DeletedUser

but nobody invited mutzzy.i thought ry is mutzzys friend.i think im wrong.but i still love suur.:).but if i will ever be close to suur,we will kill many,many noobs.im small,but hell,im bad.:)