No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser37948

Great alliances are just groups of great players, if the great players are forced to leave then it shows.

ive played since en12 and never been able to finnish a world either RL or ingame issues have prevented me.

Noxious Imortals
Rho-Bust
The Proud Family
Spider Monkeys
Premium Gold
Venom 2.0
all these alliances are or have been great i was there i experianced them. Great teams are transient as most great players can not commit to years of hardcore game play. If only they made severs with shorter life spans.

I hope to return soon but if venom is taken down while im away by the combined effort of the rest of the server i think that would be a fitting epitaph and one ill be proud to quote.

no amount of trolling or goons can deminish the truth, Rome was great, proberbly one of the greatest empires ever that is undeniable and venom is the same i only hope we end in a better way than the romans

see you all in a few more weeks

DeletedUser

As great a read this may be. I still think its gone too far past being a game, things are getting nasty.

I dont know the story but if Daizan is taking 1.5k cities for the whole purpose of distracting players from his core, looks to be working well done Daizan.

Its a game guys, if you cant have some banter and friendly banter at that, don't post in the forums, some of you are making yourselves look stupid.

I thrived when Venom set me into revolt on 5-6 cities that day... but I still disagree with honor and all that. I like strategos because of what gesote has said about him, but seriously, its a game, do want ever the hell you want to win it, ill never meet any of you so if I tell a few white lies to gain a city I want, I will. Whilst remaining truthful to my allies, alliance.

Do some homework on WW2. The allied forces set up morse code channels dedicated to running and creating an entire operation which didnt even exist to divert hitlers forces. It worked.

DeletedUser

Do some homework on WW2. The allied forces set up morse code channels dedicated to running and creating an entire operation which didnt even exist to divert hitlers forces. It worked.

They had made the general of the fake attack be Patton because it was more believable and the Nazis were actually afraid of him. The Nazis knew Patton was the allies best general and didn't doubt that if he was there that it was real. Air filled tanks and fake morse code messages. What a great lie that led the allies to take an amazing leap into the lead of the war. Soon after ending the Nazi terror.

Lies happen. People Quit. Alliances fall. Some cry about it and some take a modest loss and congratulate the winners. This is a GAME in the end and after all the fighting and politics I want to end this world either through winning or losing modestly. In the end I want to look at the time spent and say "God that was fun! Venom was a great adversary and wow I've never been so strong."

I know it sounds corny but I came here to win. But whether I win or lose I came here to have fun. This is a GAME.

DeletedUser

Its good to hear from you again! I miss playing with you guys, that alliance had a bunch of great players and good people. There's lots of guys from Rho on this world, but not many from Rho-bust sadly :(

DeletedUser39031

LMAO!!! I got blocked by a V2 player for a harbour check and being pathetic. I think this made my day :)

DeletedUser41889

Great alliances are just groups of great players,

Your logic can be compared to garbage, for it is no more than a personal opinion of a sheep.

Venom 2.0
all these alliances are or have been great i was there i experianced them.

Just admit that you had a great time while playing, But again nothing there makes that last one great.

no amount of trolling or goons can deminish the truth,
With the number of players who have gone quiet and left already I beg to differ. And the trolling you speaking of came from V2.

So suck it up!! and either kill or be killed... quit jaw jabbering about it... I just came back from a vacation, and hoped for more action then I got.. Only 1 player out of all those in v2 actually busted a grape. Hats off to Czar for that.. keep it up.. But the flip side is, you have a goon on your back now.. If all I have to do is clear and revolt 1 of your cities to make you go all out like that, then I have you pegged my friend.. get ready to rumble....

DeletedUser37948

Your logic can be compared to garbage, for it is no more than a personal opinion of a sheep.

Just admit that you had a great time while playing, But again nothing there makes that last one great.

With the number of players who have gone quiet and left already I beg to differ. And the trolling you speaking of came from V2.

So suck it up!! and either kill or be killed... quit jaw jabbering about it... I just came back from a vacation, and hoped for more action then I got.. Only 1 player out of all those in v2 actually busted a grape. Hats off to Czar for that.. keep it up.. But the flip side is, you have a goon on your back now.. If all I have to do is clear and revolt 1 of your cities to make you go all out like that, then I have you pegged my friend.. get ready to rumble....

goon your just a troll, you make provocative comments to get a responce there is no substance to your smack talk.

your riding on the back of giants that does not make you all that

DeletedUser39031

Zero I'm curious as to why you are in VM yet still have the time to read the forums o_O

DeletedUser37948

my work is sporadic but im very bussy now and i could not fight effectively. most days id be at work unable to log in for over 12 hrs add 8hrs sleep and time to eat and id just embariss myself lossing cities without even logging in.
so i have loged in a couple of times when ive had two days free but for now im stuck with reading forums every now and then.

DeletedUser39031

I see, I know the feeling I do work for a lot of the day as well

DeletedUser8345

looks like venom have defended themselves and are going on the front foot