No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

haha strat :D

anyway I don't really think those counts have some meaning now. 2 months into any server, if rank 2-6 alliances will hit rank 1 alliance, they'll have those pretty counts. They should just thank us that we have not disbanded so they have something to play for...

I think everyone here is playing to win, I've never thought to myself in my morning. "Boy I better play Grepolis today so I can go attack V2"

Please don't give yourself that much credit ;)

Besides, with the way you guys have been defending cities lately your going to force us into early retirement. I don't like to play games on easy mode, its never as much fun as it could be.

DeletedUser39031

The whole point was that dirty was celebrating taking a less than 2k city while people take a lot of cities, and don't brag here, but continue playing the game. With Venom busy in defending 20-25 cities on any given day, that sort of city is last in the priority.

Then again, we can see the colonizations page... as I said, instead of showing off the page over and over, you should just thank Venom that it has not caused chaos by disbanding yet, these 70 players are giving purpose to 400 players to play. With pressure from 5 of top 6 alliances, it would be convenient for us to simply disband and redistribute ourselves among these alliances and make our lives easier, and create troubles for some of these alliances that won't get new diplomatic stands right :) you don't expect these alliance to remain lovey dovey to each other even then, do you
Were you on Xi? :)

DeletedUser15581

lol... yeah, for a couple of months, not in Venom. If you are referring to something that happened after those 2 months, I am probably not aware.

Edit: yea the number of cities you have taken from me/Venom superslow, definitely you should think about retiring :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

lol... yeah, for a couple of months, not in Venom. If you are referring to something that happened after those 2 months, I am probably not aware.

Edit: yea the number of cities you have taken from me/Venom superslow, definitely you should think about retiring :D

After Venom, the coalition stayed together till WW where the split into 2 and merged.

DeletedUser15581

I don't know the details of Xi, maybe there was something interesting to do. But if here, Truculence, BL and Victores, after picking and choosing players of Venom, don't fight each other, the server will become hell boring.

DeletedUser39031

I don't know the details of Xi, maybe there was something interesting to do. But if here, Truculence, BL and Victores, after picking and choosing players of Venom, don't fight each other, the server will become hell boring.
You never know, the remaining V2 players could form a new alliance like in Xi.

DeletedUser15581

I want the alliance to continue more than anyone else. I'll click the disband button only when I see no hope, when I am pressurized by the rest of the council, I am not doing that today. Just being a bit practical and saying there is a chance in near future. Players are quitting or switching to VM because the demands are growing due to constant attacks, everyone has a college or office to go to, and need to sleep too. Our DBP show that those guys are not giving up without a fight, but any alliance would crumble in the situation we are in.

Till there are players who want to continue this alliance and not join the other top 3 alliances, I am going to hold on. So whenever Venom will disband, there won't be players who'll form a separate alliance, if that happened in Xi.

EDIT: If one of Truculence, BL or Victores make a sensible decision to switch sides to make it a 2 vs 2, fair war, there could be something interesting in the server to look upto and to play for... else wait for my click on the dreaded button

DeletedUser8345

i would dissolve the alliance as soon as the players start accusing the alliance of their loss in cities
but i just think what would the venom players do after the alliance gets dissolved?

DeletedUser8345

EDIT: If one of Truculence, BL or Victores make a sensible decision to switch sides to make it a 2 vs 2, fair war, there could be something interesting in the server to look upto and to play for... else wait for my click on the dreaded button

i would be thrilled to see that happen

DeletedUser41889

i would be thrilled to see that happen

I bet you would, but my personal stance on the situation is... continue to step on the snakes head until it's dead... only safe way to deal with a trolling snake..

DeletedUser15581

Dirty, with your attitude on the forums, BL looks like the snake that needs to be stepped on.

Anyway, that 2 on 2 of the top 4 (although we are fighting 5 of top 6, but 5th and 6th are relatively quite small) is just an idea to make things interesting. I don't really understand where is the fun, and what is there to brag about if you win cities by ganging on together... you guys will continue to win cities, and we'll continue to gain DBPs. You need to add rank 2 to rank 5 alliance's DBP to add up to ours.

Some players quit, while those who hold on keep growing. For your own "entertainment", just hope more players hold on.

DeletedUser25746

Betting world turns into Bellephron2.0 if Venom2.0 goes away.

DeletedUser41889

Dirty, with your attitude on the forums, BL looks like the snake that needs to be stepped on.

Do what you gotta do... I don't speak for the alliance, I'm not a diplo person.. I said that before.. I'm simply here cause there was a need to call it like I see it..

As far as an attitude.. What part of DIRTY-GOON, don't you quite understand? Do you think I drink tea and have parties with my friends eating crumpets?

The moment v2 comes out of their hiding holes there will be a problem on this server. I personally think the server would be better off without V2 style of no diplo and *arrogant attitudes.. So I will continue to make your players quit till the last one...

* since we all have been attacking you your attitudes went from superior minded, to humbly taking that spankin...

DeletedUser

So I will continue to make your players quit till the last one...

well there is some illogical between this two

1661 points city
*clapping sarcastically*
If you keep taking 1.5 k cities you ll make only new players that come in Paros to quit

* since we all have been attacking you your attitudes went from superior minded, to humbly taking that spankin...

Well yes we are under massive attacks from all sides, like 15 cities in revolt daily and we lose 2-3 from 15 some days none, but hey we are still standing strong while you Goon you and your alliance wouldn`t take a single city from us (because we saw your member giving away their nukes like they hated them lol) that is why you came to Tru, Vic, RO, TDP family to form a coalition against us. Foofies you have back stabbed, Villainy saw trough your lies they new they ll be used and back stabbed, IGB to. It is sad that other alliances can`t see that, like I said before with Venom 2.0 you knew what to expect, no lies, no deception, but seems people do not care about that tip of honesty they like beater to lay in bed with devil and wait for the day for soul collecting, on that day I already see many broken keyboards, many angry PMs, many smoked cigarets but do not say after all of that that we didn`t warned you.

So I will continue to make your players quit till the last one...
Goon m8 you keep taking those 1.5k cities and you ll only make players laugh not quit

DeletedUser41889

oh, no ones talking about the 10k city I just took from you earlier... or the 11k I'm gonna take right now..

If you wish to dilute the issue with concerning other alliances what BL has in store for them, then your sadly mistaken.. Your attempt at divide and conquer is feeble at best. Staying the course is what I plan to do.. I can't speak for anyone else IN or OUT of my alliance.

Lets get it right with Foofies, they were never gonna join us.. We simply limited their disbanding to an extra week instead of a day since everyone was attacking them.

Villany was/is food since you guy want to turtle. At least they fight back a lil bit.

And we never went to anyone, they came to us.. It has been posted in this forum many times over. If I'm wrong then those in Vic, Truc, RO, TDP can say otherwise.. But the REAL point is no one wants V2 on here claiming they are the best.

And my last point is if your leader is going to take nothing but 1500 point cities then I'm sorry but thats what you've resorted me to. As I stated previously, a win is a win... no more, no less.. I know that makes me sleep better at night.. But what does your lies and story twisting do for you?

DeletedUser

I am here :) Just nothing i have to add right now to be honest said all i wanted to say :)

DeletedUser15581

since we all have been attacking you your attitudes went from superior minded, to humbly taking that spankin...

I've never had the kind of attitude where I'll say... "going to step on snake's head till it is dead" or "gonna make each one of you quit".
This is a game end of the day, there is some form of exchange of words with the opponent... but no level headed guy is so obsessed with his opponent that making them quit looks like the reason he is living for. Certainly the title of the thread goes for you.

Yes if I am defeating an opponent fair and square, taking their cities, I would like to brag a bit about it. But well, you don't even deserve that glory because you have been able to do it only after teaming with everyone else.