Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

Xuegou

Phrourach
You should mind your own business tbh. Disgusting that people still use spies in 2021
YoU ShOuLd MiNd YoUr OwN BuSiNeSs
smiley-emoticons-auslachen2.gif

hey sema, shouldn't you be flash spam botting with bucks in 135? bit upset you didn't get a free win with hippo here? bit said fairplay rules ruined your style? don't make me get you know who to send someone to your door again KeK

One thing I can guarantee is that masterspy is not Ozz :D.

'Masterspy' is a long standing Grepo buddy of mine in and is a member of SC. I tried to get him to join us months ago but in fairness to him, he is a loyal player despite my very persistent attempts to lure him over lol. He has always said about the dirty tactics of SC and was ashamed to be a part it. I was hoping that would be enough to lure him but he said there are still a lot of decent players in SC that don't play like the handful of culprits who create fake accounts etc that don't deserve the same betrayal to fellow players exhibited by the SC leadership. Apparently there are several low & high level players in SC that feel the same way. So honor and credibility is not quite dead in Grepo. Maybe there is hope for a world where honest, fair play wins?

Note: He is aware that I am posting this and begrudgingly agreed providing I don't reveal his true identity.
Okay so here's the thing, legit none of the info he's "leaked" about anyone is true, besides the thing PUBLIC can see/know about! so it's very brave of you to come to externals to help your OV buddy try to spread rumors etc, but it's just going to leave you red faced.. since legitimately no one in SC actually cares about what he has to say, obvious crybaby loser is obvious.

So many haters...between ignorance, complete stupidity and a few deceiving lie feeding leaders you really are completely blind to things. The next few worlds sure are going to be fun, picking you all off one by one and using ammo from this world to ruin it for the few of you...i guess i can thank you for that at least, something to look forward too.
hey man that's cool, I think you're like the 100th person to want to say that. And if you're so smart you'd know which server we are dropping in next and who is on the list, so feel free to leak that information here and I'll catch you there i guess?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
wow, you really didnt hear the sarcasm in my post...i know perfectly well who kosti is...both his real account and also the one/s he played. what i was saying is that he keeps talking about what's going on in game and what he's going to do when that G.O.A.T that you kindly highlighted above isnt even in the world anymore...oops

Xuegou

Phrourach
wow, you really didnt hear the sarcasm in my post...i know perfectly well who kosti is...both his real account and also the one/s he played. what i was saying is that he keeps talking about what's going on in game and what he's going to do when that G.O.A.T that you kindly highlighted above isnt even in the world anymore...oops
>you don't get my sarcasm
>doesn't understand the sarcasm in MY post

are you dumb, stupid or dumb?

DeletedUser55223

masterspy If you are from SC prove it by showing a part of something from the SC forum posted today, then it clears all doubts you are an SC player without revealing your identity

DeletedUser57788

@Xuegou You are the most useless grepo player ever. You always hide in VM when things get tough and then brag when your teammates have worked hard for a win. You don't do ANYTHING

DeletedUser55223

..... so not SC player after all or too cowardly to prove it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54592

Okay so here's the thing, legit none of the info he's "leaked" about anyone is true, besides the thing PUBLIC can see/know about! so it's very brave of you to come to externals to help your OV buddy try to spread rumors etc, but it's just going to leave you red faced.. since legitimately no one in SC actually cares about what he has to say, obvious crybaby loser is obvious.

I am only stating the facts Xuegou, he IS a member of your team. Its not brave of me at all. I'm just saying it as it is. I'm not trying to spread 'rumours' just validating what he is saying is what he has been telling me for a long time. Lets be honest, barely anyone reads the comments here so if I was intending to stir up lies, it wouldn't be here.

Xuegou

Phrourach
I am only stating the facts Xuegou, he IS a member of your team. Its not brave of me at all. I'm just saying it as it is. I'm not trying to spread 'rumours' just validating what he is saying is what he has been telling me for a long time. Lets be honest, barely anyone reads the comments here so if I was intending to stir up lies, it wouldn't be here.
still waiting for a screenshot of our forum, or which world we're spoken about dropping in next - until then it's a nobody

DeletedUser54592

still waiting for a screenshot of our forum, or which world we're spoken about dropping in next - until then it's a nobody
Ahhh the old 'narrow it down' tactic eh? I think he is too sharp to fall for that one.

DeletedUser54592

no not really, do tell me how posting a forum everyone can see would help me narrow it down?
Nice try ;)
Its not up to me to post it but I have advised him not to. If I know several ways to narrow down a screenshot, I know that you will too. Fair play to him, he has never shared any intel on you guys. We agreed that a few years ago when we found ourselves on opposite sides.
But what does it matter? Its all made up remember.

Xuegou

Phrourach
Nice try ;)
Its not up to me to post it but I have advised him not to. If I know several ways to narrow down a screenshot, I know that you will too. Fair play to him, he has never shared any intel on you guys. We agreed that a few years ago when we found ourselves on opposite sides.
But what does it matter? Its all made up remember.
Right..... anyway, how's colossus looking for you guys? can't even keep something gifted to you, bit awkward innit?

DeletedUser54592

Right..... anyway, how's colossus looking for you guys? can't even keep something gifted to you, bit awkward innit?

No great, it has to be said... but that's the name of the game. Well done for breaking it. At least you played fairly on this occasion.