no unnecessary capitals please

DeletedUser

/me laughs at people wasting effort by pushing the shift key more than necessary :D

DeletedUser

/ME LAUGH AT PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW THAT THIS JUST AS NICE AS ANY OLD SHIFT SPAMMING, AND ALL IT TAKES IS TWO PRESS ON THE KEY-BORED
(wow i hate reading what i just put :S)

DeletedUser

Writing witHout thE capitals? Never!
ThAt is Really not somEthing I can do.
YOU are
Crazy tO even Mention soMe seemIngly raNdom Gloomy rule like that.
But A a bribe in the form of CaKe could sway my
firm sTand in this impOrtant matter.
I am eXtra weak when confronted with cake formed like: ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Writing witHout thE capitals? Never!
ThAt is Really not somEthing I can do.
YOU are
Crazy tO even Mention soMe seemIngly raNdom Gloomy rule like that.
But A a bribe in the form of CaKe could sway my
firm sTand in this impOrtant matter.
I am eXtra weak when confronted with cake formed like: ?
i've never known somebody to suggest confectionary formed in a question mark!

my rebuttal may be a bit unexpected if one recalls my aversion to your capitals, but
MY BAKED GOODS ARE NO GOOD! :)

DeletedUser

I sHould nOt have gotten my hoPEs up so high For the ?-cake, bUt I wiLL survive, though grudginglY.

Actually, NOw That I’ve slepT On it, I have come tO the concLusion that using thOse overgrowN capitals are just too much work for a lazy buGger like myself :)

DeletedUser

i fined it harder to read when they're all capitals. you can still read fast when one or two are capitals because you know what the letter is because you read the whole word. with full capitals your mind has to break down every letter to get it's meaning, so slower reading :p

DeletedUser20429

LOL we really need to spruce this thread up a bit but I guess now that pyth is a giant he'll have thread in there.

DeletedUser

I don't like writing with un-necessary capitals either.
They should only be use normally, when needed, and not like tHiS or AnyThiNG SImILaR!
HelLo!

DeletedUser

lol

someone does not want pyth to return to Xi :D

I sHould nOt have gotten my hoPEs up so high For the ?-cake, bUt I wiLL survive, though grudginglY.

Actually, NOw That I’ve slepT On it, I have come tO the concLusion that using thOse overgrowN capitals are just too much work for a lazy buGger like myself :)

~got derepped :eek:

It was not signed so I suspect it was someone from either The Grim Reapers, The Northern Kingdom, SHIELD, The Survivors, Agrippa or Dark Legion

;)

DeletedUser18132

YoU dArE cAlL mE a NoOb? ThAt OnE wAs PrEtTy HaRd To ReAd, RiGhT? ( aNd YeS, I aM a NoOb)

DeletedUser9682

Wellington is a very necessary capital!!

wb8f1u.jpg

DeletedUser

Shh. Don't tell anyone, but I was an important figure in BS on Kappa ;D