Nod's breakdown of Hyperborea

DeletedUser5554

Well i've done all there is to do in this world...its just not fun without conquest.

nobody can establish superiority, all MRA's think they are super awesome when they are terrible like LoC and AA. and all alliance members also are terrible because they can't lose their cities.

i thought the world would be less stressful so far i've randomly had leadership dropped on me, got challenge to lead by example, and when i did it everyone's attitude still sucked...hyperborea is just noobs in a safe haven challenge one of them to come out of it and they cry and make excuses haha.

but whats most annoying is if you attack anyone you get these long messages about how you will lose a war with them and how people who claim they have been playing grepolis for "6 years" (N.W.O.) are somehow better than you. its even more funny when they spike your farms and you clear them and they then still try to act invincible but at the same time admit they won't try that again haha. basically most the people here are noobs or simmers...which simming is okay but don't come here acting hardcore for it noobs LoC and AA would get destroyed on normal worlds and we know it :)

DeletedUser7176

lol I was wondering what happened to you this morning when i logged on. Saw you were without an alliance. In a way i consider this more of a challenge (but maybe not as much fun). The MRA's will be tough to beat when you can't just take their cities. We just have to farm the **** out of everyone of them that they recruit in our ocean till people get the msg. I am hoping to come up with an effective way to make use of turtles and Aggressive players in one alliance. Even in the other worlds there was a lot of people that did not fight but you could get them to provide backup sometimes. I hope it does not turn into a sim city game.

DeletedUser5554

yeah this world is becoming less and less impressive every waking moment lol

DeletedUser

I player Kingdom of Camelot for a year before playing grepolis. It us sort of like this world. the main differences is that you can teletransport your cities to different oceans AND resources are used to feed your army (and no limit to how many yiy can store). so the bigger the army the more resources you need. thus, people attack like crazy to get resources to feed their own troops.

in this world, there is not much goal as one cant store big amount of resources so it looks interesting to someone go and attack hard AND very active players dont even need to defend as they use all their resources most of the times.

for this world to be more interesting, the warehouse should be much much bigger (10x bigger at least) and farms producing much more.

Im staying cause i hope game developers make some adjustments down the road. i dont have time to play another ETA world but yeah, i wish there was a litle more challenging in this world.

DeletedUser

I'm part of N.W.O. I've been playing since April 2010. That's a little over 2 years and I have the stats to prove it if you like. I joined this alliance and world for a little bit of relaxed time and enjoyment, but you seem to be ruining the moment... I also noticed that you like to do a lot of smack talking on the open forums... I've been a long time and I've played Tribal Wars before this and I've noticed that the only people who smack talk people so early in the the world's infancy are the attention seeking little ....!

Maybe you forgot. You CAN'T conquer ANYONE on this world! Therefor there are no real bragging rights! This world is for people who want to just chill.

DeletedUser5554

If its for people who want to chill why was I being threatened by N.W.O and why are they running their mouths to other alliances about how they are going to kick my ...? Yeah not as chill over there as you might think. And how did I forget its stated in the first setence of the top post? before opening your mouth...Or moving your fingers in this case you should atleast take the time to read what someone has to say insted of just ranting due to a dislike for me.

PS
1. You chill on grepolis...? Call someone and see a movie, make plans, don't "chill" on grepolis thats kinda sad.

2. See exhibit A what happens when you claim their world winner crown is a burger king crown and easy to obtain the rage begins :)

3. Congratulations on the same experience as me roughly im sorry our stats differ due to life. I guess in grepolis society your cardboard crown puts you above me despite the fact had I stuck out a few worlds such as Kappa or Omicron I'd have them exact same thing in the future I will try so hard to be like you and get easily offended by another players views claim hyperborea is a "chill" place then at the same time flip out over a forum post and join an alliance thats so unchill you'd think you were in florida during the summer. :)

DeletedUser

It seems to me that there's only 3 real players in Hyperborea. me, nodcrush, and Krynge

DeletedUser

:eek: I must not be that good if you read the messages I get... People get mad that I am interuptting their sim experience by taking out their troops... Oh well... Hope you stick around nodcrush... The forum would not be the same.... Btw.... HELLO samuraidragon..... Glad you are visiting the forum.... And for the whiners..... :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

oh i got a guy trying to give me a life lesson saying i was only doing this because "i had no friends, no talent, or no real power" haha so i prompty pointed out my maxes (power) then showed that i was accepted as a captain on my track team (friends and power) haha.

and Ill stick around for a bit even though i hate one speed (-: haha

DeletedUser

haha nod you should have known thats what this world would be like before joining bud ;)

DeletedUser

I was getting so bored that i joined :p It wouldn't be so bad if it was speed 2-3........

DeletedUser5554

welcome jono :) and i agree this should definently be faster but i find it funny in a way. the simmers have to wait long periods of time and hate their lives :)

DeletedUser

LOL the alliance *-?-* claims to have no use for diplomacy. Then why did I just get a blind pact request from them? :heh:
I pity those fools :pro:

DeletedUser5554

Because like most on hyperborea the allianceis full of noobs :)