Newspaper Nod's Nutty News - BP ends, Evo reeling, Buzz defeats itself, and Occupy confused?

DeletedUser

Can there be a contest for the person that can spam it the most between the time that he completes the writing and the time that you lock it? I'd be all over that jazz. Spam is my jam, yo! I should make that my sig...

DeletedUser5554

So if I link it the thread gets locked? But if not the thread doesn't get locked?

DeletedUser

Sorry to do this at your expense, nod, but I've never put the effort of adding a sig on here and want to see if it worked.

Edit: Awwww yeah

DeletedUser

So if I link it the thread gets locked? But if not the thread doesn't get locked?

Nevermind, forget that last thing I said. You just edit links to the respective newspapers into the thread. That way its easier to find old ones.

DeletedUser

By the way,we (Occupy) beat "For the Buzz". They started to attack me (with swordmans and archers,noob!) and threat me. After I declare war on them,people start to leaving them. Now I farm their leaders because they are on im island ^^

DeletedUser17825

By the way,we (Occupy) beat "For the Buzz". They started to attack me (with swordmans and archers,noob!) and threat me. After I declare war on them,people start to leaving them. Now I farm their leaders because they are on im island ^^

By the way, I like cheese sandwiches.

DeletedUser9358

if thats what you think happened...lol..trust me YOU or OCCUPY had nothing to do with why we left the buzz..

DeletedUser

if thats what you think happened...lol..trust me YOU or OCCUPY had nothing to do with why we left the buzz..

I gotta say, for all the trash that Buzz's leaders talked for a week, I honestly think Occupy gets some "nee na nee na nee nerrrrrr!!!" time. It's kind of like when the Saints win an away game - everyone knows that we're going to have to listen to "Who dat?" all the way through the parking lot. And, as completely ridiculous as their chant is, we know that by winning they've earned the chance to sound like idiots. I'm not saying that Occupy sounds like idiots; I'm just saying they get a little time to sound like whatever they want.

DeletedUser9358

i'm pretty sure it was never the team as a whole, but the two founders that talked any trash...i for 1 read about it and began very heavily considering a change...the rest is obvious.
so if it makes them feel better to brag about something that wasnt there..i guess thats fine by me.. lol

DeletedUser

i'm pretty sure it was never the team as a whole, but the two founders that talked any trash...i for 1 read about it and began very heavily considering a change...the rest is obvious.
so if it makes them feel better to brag about something that wasnt there..i guess thats fine by me.. lol

It's like when the Saints beat the Panthers last year by 3 points. I guarantee they were "Who dat?"ing all the way home even though the Panthers had no team.

DeletedUser9358

well i guess i just dont get your analogy...lol..but we DO have a team... :)

DeletedUser1405

Go on Chilli admit it, Dany kicked the Buzz into oblivion, they are the bestest alliance in Delos, Shoot, thought it was April 1st. :p

DeletedUser

Well maybe I did trash talk the MRA's a little bit.