Newspaper Nod's Nutty News - BP ends, Evo reeling, Buzz defeats itself, and Occupy confused?

DeletedUser1405

Are we going to see an up to date news section, we need reports from the front.

DeletedUser

really we are reeling i dont think so so why are we still on rank 1

DeletedUser

haha nice thats correct but wolfpack has more members but still she is on rank 3
all guys here are criticizing us instead of myrims and wolfpack

DeletedUser5554

haha nice thats correct but wolfpack has more members but still she is on rank 3
all guys here are criticizing us instead of myrims and wolfpack

Actually I give Myrmidon's players more smack talk in game than I do you guys. Wolfpack idc about.

But you guys are the epic failure here so stop trying to pawn it off on your allies the Myrmidons. Fact of the matter is out of all of our opponents they actually fight back. Where as Maelstrom just flops around and has taken to trying to rant on the externals.

DeletedUser

Actually I give Myrmidon's players more smack talk in game than I do you guys. Wolfpack idc about.

But you guys are the epic failure here so stop trying to pawn it off on your allies the Myrmidons. Fact of the matter is out of all of our opponents they actually fight back. Where as Maelstrom just flops around and has taken to trying to rant on the externals.

mate killing troops without any reason are you a child playing police thief game haan when conquest starts we will see

DeletedUser5554

Your top player isn't even as close as our top 4 or 5....Pretty sure were standing on solid ground...