Pnp Nod's Post Holiday Power Rankings! New Power Houses, Huge Collapses, ALL EXCITING!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser31480

Just one thing to add. GREAT WARRIORS is an alliance of most of TFO's better players I believe. They're still working with TFO, so they're not a 'rebel' alliance.

A small noob from the humble corner of this world...I have not been playing this world till today, made an account just to stay connected with my buddies from Athens... Over a last few days some of our members lost their only cities to the GW/TFO/GW O34 allied front...

What was really sad was they had CS sent at them by green flagged allies.... Yes, we invited members from another alliance who were at war I believe, but they were guys whom we knew from Athens and only recently we got to know they joined this world.

All I can say, I am not the voice of my alliance.... but they have made some of us start to play this world more seriously now, cant just sit around see our buddies getting kicked out of the world... They have the numbers and things will be tough for us to come back .. but one thing is for sure, if our leaders decision is to go for war, they will be made known that they have messed with the wrong guys.

You reap what you sow....
Wlod

DeletedUser

C Conrad i am very sorry you have joined Jason's alliance and then got stabbed in the back. Every elite player knew it was going to fail sooner or later. They have a few good players but as Nod pointed out they have a lack of leadership. Thank you for sharing that Intel with us. If they start attacking you. Please inform an (E.O.D) leader and we will stack your cities.

I know LD's leaders a little better than most, I highly doubt they would Merge with any alliance atm. And i would bet money they would never have the Mermaid merge with them. They are easy targets.

DeletedUser

A small noob from the humble corner of this world...I have not been playing this world till today, made an account just to stay connected with my buddies from Athens... Over a last few days some of our members lost their only cities to the GW/TFO/GW O34 allied front...

What was really sad was they had CS sent at them by green flagged allies.... Yes, we invited members from another alliance who were at war I believe, but they were guys whom we knew from Athens and only recently we got to know they joined this world.

All I can say, I am not the voice of my alliance.... but they have made some of us start to play this world more seriously now, cant just sit around see our buddies getting kicked out of the world... They have the numbers and things will be tough for us to come back .. but one thing is for sure, if our leaders decision is to go for war, they will be made known that they have messed with the wrong guys.

You reap what you sow....
Wlod

hahaa that is funny.