Noob Alliances Never Teach Their Players Properly

DeletedUser32498

First guy to take 2 cities on same island comes from The Fighters Alliance. Represent!

baltiske.jpg

This thread is mainly to post about noobs making bad choices and mistakes. So feel free to expand upon this. Examples could be very funny reports, messages, etc.​

DeletedUser44027

Wow. I really don't get that. He probably golds, and why waste your money on Golding if you have no idea what you're doing?

DeletedUser11965

First guy to take 2 cities on same island comes from The Fighters Alliance. Represent!

baltiske.jpg

This thread is mainly to post about noobs making bad choices and mistakes. So feel free to expand upon this. Examples could be very funny reports, messages, etc.​

I take 2 cities on same island...

DeletedUser32498

Early game or mid-game?

ArShark probably doesn't take a city on the same island to start out. I admit I myself have taken cities on the same island before but that was only when the world was around for way more than a month!

DeletedUser44027

ArShark probably doesn't take a city on the same island to start out. I admit I myself have taken cities on the same island before but that was only when the world was around for way more than a month!

Well, from what I hear Alec is a pretty big n00b... :p

DeletedUser

my first village is a diffrent isle for farming abiltys

but i always come back to take a few on my main isle midgame! as it makes easier timing on attacks :)

DeletedUser

I always got with 2 cities per island. It extends your strategical ability when people attack you. They have to CS both successfully if they want to hold either. But then I hate company on my islands :) even my own alliance company I hate.

Edit: I forgot this was a revolt world :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

fighter2013.jpg

Here's the founder's stats in Bellerophon. Take notice that he has 18 cities with only a mere 19k bps. He doesn't really live up to his name does he?

DeletedUser

Too Funny....A fighter that doesn't fight..14 colonizations is just crazy that is more than I will have in any two worlds,

DeletedUser

only a tuturle does that and thats so they cna grow in one area its a slow growth and no fun really unless u like being attacked all the time!!

good DBP though

shame im ABP fan and the best way is to spread out far and let my allaince settle around me so we can move on to the next target

DeletedUser45333

Still, something that I found funny was an ally alliance member was as new as they come. He did not know what allies, neutral/unaligned, or enemy players were in the game. He not only started attacking one of his alliance's allies, but he started attacking members from his own alliance.

It would have been funny if it wasn't so sad. Regardless of his "rough" start he was eventually educated in the game and has continued playing. (NO, I promise that this player was not me.) But I do like the story though, especially since I saw it happen.