Pnp noobish translations

• Thread starter DeletedUser22650
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

considering i removed adrastos
was instrumental in the no way downfall

i never took the time to brag except in my profile as i was counting the adrastos players i either removed by conquer or just by constant attacks
where as you little children jump up and down with look at me look at me im so good

good players dont run around telling everyone else how good they are
and daizan/aicy
ive seen you booted out of alliances because all you do is talk while everyone defends your sorry a..
yes i know all of you

who am i?

(1.) Black Armada was the only alliance I played in that I didn't have founders rights in so someone kicking me out is very unlikly.

(2.) Aicy is a guy and I am a girl so we can't be the same people.

And what's with all the "you girls" comments, are you trying to insinuate something old man?

DeletedUser

And what's with all the "you girls" comments, are you trying to insinuate something old man?

I think he's calling us girls like it's an insult or something. Like...being a girl makes you weak or bad at games or something. He's actually a bit of a misogynistic tool I think.

DeletedUser

Well if he thinks "you girls" are weak or something I think he's open for a rude awakening.. Hehe.

DeletedUser25415

He wont*, he will wall up to the heavens, and if he starts losing; he'll say that your conquest of his cities wasn't hard as he became inactive; thus you're not skilled players. Isn't this the typical run-around done by people who have difficulty conceding defeat?

i dont think i need to bother to wall up
spy away, i dont waste resources for snoops
still just hearing dribble though ladies

DeletedUser

i dont think i need to bother to wall up
spy away, i dont waste resources for snoops
still just hearing dribble though ladies

So that's what this is? You build a bunch of swords and then come on the forums to try and bait us into smashing ourselves against your turtle shell?

That's cool, but...just so you know...you can't just come on here, stir some poop up, and expect us to start firing on you. Same as we're not noobs...we're not your trained monkeys either.

Also, you should really stop talking about how all you hear is talk from us. I have a PM stating that you declared open season on R4GE some time ago, yet, um...well...nobody from your crew is attacking us.

So, maybe, when you and your merry band of flute players quit being such a bunch of lady blouses, we'll attack you. Or maybe before that. We don't really know, and we don't need to know, cos the point of the matter is, we'll decide the when, where, and how of it.

So, if you've really got ants in your pants about it then I suggest you fire up your bireme nuke and shoot it at one of us or something.

DeletedUser

I think he's calling us girls like it's an insult or something. Like...being a girl makes you weak or bad at games or something. He's actually a bit of a misogynistic tool I think.

Not sure if he realizes how many of us are girls either. ^^

Honestly though, what else is there to do in the beginning of a world than to talk smack on the forums? If you've noticed the talking has slowed here on the forums as more and more players are in a position to, um I dunno, actually conquer cities?

Either way, a war will be lots more fun now that a good chunk of people are ready to start revolting. (which I think everyone has been saying all along)

DeletedUser

hay if you are not afraid why do you protest so much
let him try and get every top alliance in all the oceans to target you guys
The worst that could happen is you gain BP the best is you are as good as you state.
lol

DeletedUser22650

our point is nowhere have we stated any intentions to attack twistedknickers, he's the one sending mm's out saying he's coming for us, so all his come and get me girls rubbish just doesnt make sense, i realize that us posting on the forum is obviously offensive to him :heh:

so seriously which member of rimmers were you playing twisted? i bet you were morgan or inferi....theres no other reason i could think of for how irate youve become after zero engagements with us

DeletedUser

Not sure if he realizes how many of us are girls either. ^^
Ha! I almost included something like that in my post, but then left it out. If he knew how many of us actually are girls maybe he’d stop using it as some sorta insult :D
so seriously which member of rimmers were you playing twisted? i bet you were morgan or inferi....theres no other reason i could think of for how irate youve become after zero engagements with us
Good point dux! It’s that or he’s some dude feeling hard done by some happening on another server. Certainly seems to have some venom for dai.
hay if you are not afraid why do you protest so much
let him try and get every top alliance in all the oceans to target you guys
The worst that could happen is you gain BP the best is you are as good as you state.
lol
I dunno. Seems a bit early and is most definitely cowardly to be talking of entire server coalitions against one alliance but…it’s not as if most of us haven’t been in this exact position before so…you know… bring it if you’re gonna.

I mean, we must have him scared. If he’s come up against us before he probably lost his butt bad cos we’ve not even done more than hit a couple of members for BP at this point and he’s rallying the entire server against us.

What I want to know is…what happens if (and I do mean if) your coalition is successful? Will you drop all pacts and go after each other, or will you grasp hands and sing Kumbaya as you turn Lamia into a sim city fest?

DeletedUser25415

dont need to leave
but unfortunatly i do have to concede

most of what ive said in here was utter rubbish
all designed to a higher purpose

of course you never took the bait

was funny trying to sir u guys up though, i did enjoy it
but for your replies to work against me
one has to give a s..t at whats being said

5 of the top alliances
3 more in the to 12
+ 6 alliances set for defence

and yet no one could get it together
a plan that was so simple to enact

even though you guys may have known every detail down to the second of landing
if carried out would have taken half your alliance in one go
10-15 attackers to be used for each procedure
and we still couldnt pull it off

the downfall started with an idiot woman from ferenke
even her allaince mates were embarrassed by her outbursts
and lack of understanding of such a simple procedure

be that as it may
it still could have been done

but has failed
as i have failed to implement it
it is down to me to concede that maybe your arrogance
and bragging has some substance

good job
Dj

DeletedUser

Soooo... How do words taste?

Also your 'higher purpose' was so transparent. You honestly thought we were stupid enough to attack the guy who just declared on the biggest and strongest alliance but just left his? Shame on you.

Trust me, it was more fun for us than it was for you. I'm hungry; I'm going to go get a sandwich while you enjoy your words.

DeletedUser

You Asth speak such logic all the time that I can't even +rep you for that one XD

Dj's post looks like a Poem. I've decided to call it the "Ode to Fail".

It still seems like you're giving up without really trying... Even if you don't have the coalition why not take the ones that did know how to work together and try an extended rally instead of giving up at the first let down?

You know? Trial and error? We all do it, that's kinda the point. If it didn't work the first time, try something a little different. Just a suggestion.

DeletedUser25415

no excuses son
just pure fact

yea i did think and do think u are stupid

it was designed to be transparent

thats why u are so stupid
you were all supposed to know what was going on
but small minded people thinking of spys all the time couldnt see this for what it was

and seems nor did you :)

i dont need to say any more
i graciously conceded
if u want to take that further
then let your small mind do so

DeletedUser

even though you guys may have known every detail down to the second of landing
if carried out would have taken half your alliance in one go
10-15 attackers to be used for each procedure
and we still couldnt pull it off

It would matter if we knew the exact second of landing (lol the defender can see that too!) because all we need is 1 second to snipe your CS. Doesn't matter how many clears you have beforehand.

but has failed
as i have failed to implement it
it is down to me to concede that maybe your arrogance
and bragging has some substance
wasn't arrogant nor was I bragging. You really need to learn to read my posts.

no excuses son
just pure fact

Really?

the downfall started with an idiot woman from ferenke
even her allaince mates were embarrassed by her outbursts
and lack of understanding of such a simple procedure

ex-cuse
Noun:
A reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.

but small minded people thinking of spys all the time couldnt see this for what it was

Wait, wait. Wait! We were meant to fall for something that was transparent and knowing what was going on, yet because we didn't fall for an obvious trap we're stupid? :^)

Petty insults mean nothing but it seems like that's all you have to attack us with. Don't you build troops?

Seriously DJ, you should stop talking. I was going to give you a proper explanation but I'll save us both time and just post a couple pictures as it is worth a thousand words. With any luck what I'm saying will get through to you using this method because you clearly don't read or comprehend my posts.

At the start of this I was thinking:

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

But now:

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-oh-yes-definitely-not-trolling.jpg

DeletedUser

yea i did think and do think u are stupid

and seems nor did you :)

i dont need to say any more
i graciously conceded
if u want to take that further

WHAT are you smoking dude? I swear, you're like a one man wonderland. Step back through the looking glass before it's too late.

DeletedUser5061

It's silly really world after world I see the same old s-word. You people start running before you can walk.

You should be worring about your own alliance and your securing own backyard instead you lot are making pacts and trying to form coalitions against something that designed to be coalition proof. Only way you are ever gonna beat an alliance r4ge is by being a alliance like r4ge by that i mean feeding on everything around you and not letting parasites like Ferenike Constellation grow. Sad thing is my team were told take care of defence first and only just started on the offence.

Anyways good luck on your new server and next time just concentrate on your own alliance (no wings) you will see success comes easier that way.

DeletedUser22650

yup, from what i hear your ppl are allready bored living in a sea of green flags, you may think that only having us to attack will make them concentrate but all that happens is your best players get bored and go play on another server where they're allowed to farm

every flag is a rival, they all have the same goal, dominate their ocean, move into the surrounding oceans, take out other flags and ultimately build the wonders and win the pretty crowns you get for winning the server

so i ask you who's worse? us for being honest saying we're here to play the game or the pacters for sneaking and creeping around each other with every intention of dropping them and double crossing them as soon as they think they're powerful enough?

i for one dont blame fc and those others if its true and they wont jump through your hoops twistedknickers, all you want to do is have them do your dirty work because you think it will be easy to conquer them 1 by 1 after, a true villian, i guess the greatest trick the devil ever played is making ppl think he dont exist