Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51786

I'm going to come in here with a couple of cold hard facts. Maybe Deus, Shaz and every other MGGA player on here will ignore them like they ignore all other facts we put in front of them, maybe they won't.

1) You criticise Hainamiis for supposedly being a selfish player who prefers to kill his own troops than support anyone else. That's just plain wrong. During the war we've just come out of, Hainamiis was sending out huge amounts of support, and was often one of the first ones on the scene with incoming supports if you came under attack. He sent support from cities of his that were under attack just to help others who were being hit as well. That is in no way selfish, in fact it's pretty selfless.

2) There is no coalition like the one that MGGA members here are trying to convince people of. There is no pact between Noobs and TF, nor is there a pact between Noobs and Hades Incarnate. Hades are actually marked red for us, and we've been fighting some of them from back when they were in Evil Incarnate before their merge. I don't see how fighting a war against someone translates into being in a coalition with them.

Those are facts, and no childish insults will change that.

Finally the Mascot replied, took you a while, continue to believe that Fly is that the new thing in Noobs brain washing their members congrats fky in being the worst player in grepo history does nothing to help his alliance, same stats from since you took vm, what are you really doing ingame?

DeletedUser54537

Finally the Mascot replied, took you a while, continue to believe that Fly is that the new thing in Noobs brain washing their members congrats fky in being the worst player in grepo history does nothing to help his alliance, same stats from since you took vm, what are you really doing ingame?

I know much worst players than him, and Im quoting one of them now

DeletedUser21560

This comment doesn't even make sense. What achileus was saying is that not only is he a bad teammate, and selfish. But that he is also a bad fighter, who maxes out all cities to keep first place, and will kill all his troops to get into number 1 rank for fighters.

Such an experienced person as yourself would know only a complete noob maxes out all his cities to 17786

Different game styles my friend. He is very well aware that less points means more firepower, but he is competing. When someone say Hainamis, being a simmer is not what comes into mind. You would know this if you were next to us.

Now i am fairly experianced ( i would say player, not person ) and i know that having 4 branches of random big point players, is a completely noobish way to run your alliance.

Raydium88

Strategos
This comment doesn't even make sense. What achileus was saying is that not only is he a bad teammate, and selfish. But that he is also a bad fighter, who maxes out all cities to keep first place, and will kill all his troops to get into number 1 rank for fighters.

Such an experienced person as yourself would know only a complete noob maxes out all his cities to 17786

How is anyone outside our forums and chatrooms eligible to make a fair assessment on whether he is or not a good teammate?

Are you there to see him stack a revolted city? No.
Are you there to witness him actively engaging in attacks? No.
Do you know him as a player and as a person? Clearly not.

And if I was you I wouldn't speak too much about building styles. Your cities aren't far from maxed either (Average 15772), just would like to point out. It has it's advantages I will admit, even though I would much rather have bigger nukes myself :)

DeletedUser51786

How is anyone outside our forums and chatrooms eligible to make a fair assessment on whether he is or not a good teammate?

Are you there to see him stack a revolted city? No.
Are you there to witness him actively engaging in attacks? No.
Do you know him as a player and as a person? Clearly not.

And if I was you I wouldn't speak too much about building styles. Your cities aren't far from maxed either (Average 15772), just would like to point out. It has it's advantages I will admit, even though I would much rather have bigger nukes myself :)

Another Politician

DeletedUser54354

Title is wrong anyway, thats not the expert way to clear out troops. We have 20 people here who have received attacks from h at 1 point or another, i myself am 1 of them. Theres another 20 in noobs who have been hit by him. Clearly he was changing his stuff in a quick way or he could have got better ratios taking longer. If anyone in hades done that id say go for it. Couldnt care less tbh, its their game. If they are activelly defending their team and taking reds for the team what they do in their spare time is up to them. For all h is an enemy he is a good enemy, he doesnt go around picking on our small members....he aims big.

DeletedUser

Stop you right there...hades are allied with none of them. Not allied with shadies, not allied with tf, not allied with noobs and certainly not allied with mgga or anybody associated with mgga. We are us...just little old us. If we attack its because we planned an attack for OUR benefit....nobody elses.

You really think people believe that huh.... lol ;)

Achileus85

Phrourach
Different game styles my friend. He is very well aware that less points means more firepower, but he is competing. When someone say Hainamis, being a simmer is not what comes into mind. You would know this if you were next to us.

Now i am fairly experianced ( i would say player, not person ) and i know that having 4 branches of random big point players, is a completely noobish way to run your alliance.
Noobish way to run alliance? I have 7 years experience in grepo, and I clearly can say that everything is all right in MGGA. Ok, if you want, call us MRA, but that is very well organised MRA.
In Abdera every one called EN a MRA, but they win that world. If you win, that means you did right, true? If it looks bad but it works, then it is good, right?

DeletedUser51786

Noobish way to run alliance? I have 7 years experience in grepo, and I clearly can say that everything is all right in MGGA. Ok, if you want, call us MRA, but that is very well organised MRA.
In Abdera every one called EN a MRA, but they win that world. If you win, that means you did right, true? If it looks bad but it works, then it is good, right?

Very well spoken half the players in Shadies/Catridge played in Eviction Notice in Abdera, weren't we called an MRA and cuddlers of the world but we still won we beat off QoQ and Name Changers.

Even the Same Kuini and Grepobomer who was in independent working with QoQ and Name Changers called us MRA and Cuddlers and we won that world an took over enemy wonders.

Bloods and EN was at war and when Bloods merged into Eviction Notice everyone cried and throwed tantrum at us and we still won that world, this is grepolis now alliances merge into each other to win the world.

Another super merge was TINAD and Caustic and they won WW in record time.

So I don't understand why players would be hating on MGGA when the same thing is happening all over grepo

DeletedUser21560

No that is not right. You really think you are good because u got so many members? Seriously i could show you like 50-100 players we have turned down. Even the kid shaz applied to join but got turned down.

This game is not about winning whatever it takes, its easy to win. Recruit half the server and pact with the other half and then win.
The alliance cap is 35 here, so why you have to have 100+ players beats me. But if you see that as a win, thats all you

My definition of a win is to have fun, play the game properly - you know with a challenge. Winning a imaginary crown, that i got by rotating 100 players in and out and building the same wonders over and over again, is not a win to me.

Its like playing a game on Very easy settings and then using cheats - and then celebrating the win like you´ve achieved something

DeletedUser21560

Very well spoken half the players in Shadies/Catridge played in Eviction Notice in Abdera, weren't we called an MRA and cuddlers of the world but we still won we beat off QoQ and Name Changers.

Even the Same Kuini and Grepobomer who was in independent working with QoQ and Name Changers called us MRA and Cuddlers and we won that world an took over enemy wonders.

Bloods and EN was at war and when Bloods merged into Eviction Notice everyone cried and throwed tantrum at us and we still won that world, this is grepolis now alliances merge into each other to win the world.

So I don't understand why players would be hating on MGGA when the same thing is happening all over grepo

I played in the start on Nagidos, both TINAD and Caustic were 20+ million alliances with sisters who had --> 0 <--- enemies. That is not a win im sorry.

Its like playing football, but just keeping possesion of the ball, not scoring any goals. And then claiming you won the match because the score ended 0-0 but you had most possesion

DeletedUser51786

I played in the start on Nagidos, both TINAD and Caustic were 20+ million alliances with sisters who had --> 0 <--- enemies. That is not a win im sorry.

Its like playing football, but just keeping possesion of the ball, not scoring any goals. And then claiming you won the match because the score ended 0-0 but you had most possesion

You heard that Alexander the Okay your pact member thinks win is worthless, that is why you would never get a win in grepolis Thizz when you actually get a crown then message me, you dont deserve my time lol

DeletedUser54537

You heard that Alexander the Okay your pact member thinks win is worthless, that is why you would never get a win in grepolis Thizz when you actually get a crown then message me, you dont deserve my time lol

Shaz what are you even trying to prove, I dont even think you know
For the last time TF and Noobs arent pacted, don't your spies tell you ?

DeletedUser21560

I refused several crowns my friend. I know a crown means much to you, but id rather be the underdog and be underestimated ;)

DeletedUser51786

I refused several crowns my friend. I know a crown means much to you, but id rather be the underdog and be underestimated ;)

Maybe to you but what about your team mate, in time Noobs players will get fed up of this mentality then everything will be crumbling down :) how are you going to please your alliance that are actually looking for a win in grepo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51786

Shaz what are you even trying to prove, I dont even think you know
For the last time TF and Noobs arent pacted, don't your spies tell you ?

Well the only person have being telling us is you in synergy chat so what are you trying to deflect, aren't you the same one that has being telling us you dont like whats going on in TF hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :cool:

princess Kuini

Phrourach

Lol facts straight please..
At NO time ever was Indies working with QoQ, Name Changers etc.. In fact Indies took a no cuddles approach and our whole aim was to have fun killing EN cities. I do remember Hammer and its sister alliance and bloods all merging with yous.. Seems not much has changed when your around.

Status
Not open for further replies.