Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54895

See the sizes of the alliances that you are fighting please.Deuces have taken a lot of hits,and they were much smaller than you when you started,so were we.You saw fit to hit us right after a bunch of our people left and you picked them all up,not bothering if they were productive or not,you just picked them for their points,and that's what you still do today.Wars that you will win is due to the opposition jumping ship and joining your crew,after being treated with talks of a crown.Just hitting a bunch of smaller alliances does not make you any greater.There are so many on your crew that I respect,but it's people like you that trash all of that,by trying to argue like this on the externals.

DeletedUser54702

See the sizes of the alliances that you are fighting please.Deuces have taken a lot of hits,and they were much smaller than you when you started,so were we.You saw fit to hit us right after a bunch of our people left and you picked them all up,not bothering if they were productive or not,you just picked them for their points,and that's what you still do today.Wars that you will win is due to the opposition jumping ship and joining your crew,after being treated with talks of a crown.Just hitting a bunch of smaller alliances does not make you any greater.There are so many on your crew that I respect,but it's people like you that trash all of that,by trying to argue like this on the externals.

Fact: Dwarves started this war with MGGA

Also fact: Dwarves have gotten slaughtered this weekend

Why are you complaining? Poke a bear and expect it not to eat you?

This is actually my first post acknowledging any sort of victory over dwarves, we have no need to boast about fighting you guys

FYI mahim is a DFC player for those who dont know

DeletedUser54895

Wrong.Technically,it can be said so,because it was our player and his followers who ran to to and requested you to help him kill us.Plus the first attacks came from your side(oneeyepaul).
I'm not complaining,I'm pointing out the fact that you're bragging about how you're sinking alliances that are much smaller than you.That's really nothing to be proud of.If you were taking Shady cities like you're taking ours or deuces,I'd probably agree with you.

DeletedUser54702

Wrong.Technically,it can be said so,because it was our player and his followers who ran to to and requested you to help him kill us.Plus the first attacks came from your side(oneeyepaul).
I'm not complaining,I'm pointing out the fact that you're bragging about how you're sinking alliances that are much smaller than you.That's really nothing to be proud of.If you were taking Shady cities like you're taking ours or deuces,I'd probably agree with you.

I haven't boasted about it. Maybe you should reread my previous post.

I named 4 alliances we are fighting.

Shady
True Fear
Dwarves
Deuces

And we have taken cities off of all those alliances, including over 70-80 on True Fear. (Who aren't noobs by the way)

Yet you dont see our leadership running around posting scores like children(talking to you thizzle:)

By the way: What you were doing is textbook definition of complaining

DeletedUser54895

Probably why I respect your leadership.You've been a bit on the lesser side I'll agree,but I'm addressing the talks that have gone on on this thread and others.Never spoke much on here,didn't want to indulge myself in pointless bickering.
What would you define as complaining?Didn't you write to me in game slating me after I made a statement that said "It'll be difficult to rotate players in 4 alliances".

DeletedUser16560

Lol.......Hades is the worst coalition partner ever. Shady's be fighting on two fronts. Heck, I think we even were recently attacked by Noobs. Coalition......lol.

well it looked that way, when you get 10+ alliances/branches: Shadies x2 / Noobs x2 / Owls x2 / Dwarves x3 / TF / Deuces, all attacking on the same day/weekend, you cannot blame me for not believing a coalition was brewing, there are coincidences but who knows; Maybe not an official one on the paper with shared forums and whatnot but I'm sure information was passed on, on lower or higher ranking, then. I think i may be forgetting a couple more alliances (perhaps sandels) but cannot say for sure.

@reproduction, no one ever said nothing about Hades, you and Ares jumped into conclusions...coalition doesnt necessarily mean all alliances on the server. Nor it'd make any sense either, since you are far away and Shadies/Noobs are in between us.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser54702

Probably why I respect your leadership.You've been a bit on the lesser side I'll agree,but I'm addressing the talks that have gone on on this thread and others.Never spoke much on here,didn't want to indulge myself in pointless bickering.
What would you define as complaining?Didn't you write to me in game slating me after I made a statement that said "It'll be difficult to rotate players in 4 alliances".

You see i messaged you in game after you continuously sided with things said against us on here(Which i have no issue with, i have a very thick skin :)

But you were agreeing, and siding with the MGGA hate bandwagon when you had just asked a day or so earlier for a merge. Which is very 2 faced to me by my perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54895

We never asked for a merge.A merger was asked twice,and both times by a leader from MGGA.Please do not spread information that is not true.Please don't call me anything while stating facts that are just not true.
Before this,I have spoken about 2-3 times on the forums,and I spoke just for the sake of speaking.I didn't "side" with anyone.

DeletedUser54702

We never asked for a merge.A merger was asked twice,and both times by a leader from MGGA.Please do not spread information that is not true.Please don't call me anything while stating facts that are just not true.
Before this,I have spoken about 2-3 times on the forums,and I spoke just for the sake of speaking.I didn't "side" with anyone.

Im hearing a lie here.

When i find that screenshot of you saying "at this point im just going to ask for a merge" ill post it on here.

DeletedUser54192

Yet you dont see our leadership running around posting scores like children
No, your leadership is too busy trying to find more players to recruit and trying to defend said MRA tactics on these forums. :)

Also, you might not be keeping score, but one of your more vocal members certainly is keeping some scores on his in-game profile (as well as claiming to be a legend). So don't get all high and mighty about it.

@reproduction, no one ever said nothing about Hades, you and Ares jumped into conclusions...coalition doesnt necessarily mean all alliances on the server. Nor it'd make any sense either, since you are far away and Shadies/Noobs are in between us.
I know I'm not repro, but oh well. It wasn't on this thread I don't think (Top 12 or Wars of Pagasae, I think) but there has been at least one accusation made by MGGA that Noobs, Hades and Shady were all part of a coalition that were teaming up on MGGA. I think it was Deus who made that statement, actually. This was a while ago, so you may have missed it, but Hades has at least once been accused of being in a coalition with Shady and Noobs, so someone has said something about it and Repro and Ares are not jumping to conclusions.

DeletedUser54895

And I can actually post the skype conversation between me and Capable that has him asking for a merge when we were preparing for war.
"
[02-06-2017 23:16:47] Anthony Capane (KJ): Mac doesn't need coffee I want to get this discussed before you disappear again for 16 hrs :d
[02-06-2017 23:17:09] mahim270: I'll be on for some more time
[02-06-2017 23:20:07] Anthony Capane (KJ): Okay so I'll go
[02-06-2017 23:20:30] Anthony Capane (KJ): So we are proposing a merge. (Mac feel free to correct anything when you are back).
[02-06-2017 23:20:45] Anthony Capane (KJ): We want the top players in your alliance to join us and help us control 34/33 area
[02-06-2017 23:20:54] Anthony Capane (KJ): And eventually help when/if we go to war with shockwave."

DeletedUser54895

Nothing more to be said about that,so I'll conclude my say here.Anymore doubts,or you want to see actual pictures or such contact me in game and I will happily send you them.Good day to you

DeletedUser54702

And I can actually post the skype conversation between me and Capable that has him asking for a merge when we were preparing for war.
"
[02-06-2017 23:16:47] Anthony Capane (KJ): Mac doesn't need coffee I want to get this discussed before you disappear again for 16 hrs :d
[02-06-2017 23:17:09] mahim270: I'll be on for some more time
[02-06-2017 23:20:07] Anthony Capane (KJ): Okay so I'll go
[02-06-2017 23:20:30] Anthony Capane (KJ): So we are proposing a merge. (Mac feel free to correct anything when you are back).
[02-06-2017 23:20:45] Anthony Capane (KJ): We want the top players in your alliance to join us and help us control 34/33 area
[02-06-2017 23:20:54] Anthony Capane (KJ): And eventually help when/if we go to war with shockwave."

Haha yes and you came crawling back after MGGA took over the leaderboards asking for a merge.

DeletedUser54895

This was when MGGA was on top of the leaderboards with 3 alliance,and a fourth was in talk(The one that they wanted us to join).
I'm sorry,I didn't quite understand what you meant there.I have some difficulty,since English is not my first language.

DeletedUser54702

This was when MGGA was on top of the leaderboards with 3 alliance,and a fourth was in talk(The one that they wanted us to join).
I'm sorry,I didn't quite understand what you meant there.I have some difficulty,since English is not my first language.

So now you are walking back on your lie.

Looks like you just contradicted yourself by saying "we never asked for a merge"

DeletedUser54702

Can we all please admire the hypocrisy of this statement, just for a moment? :)

You are saying i am a liar? Please. Show me some examples.

If you can't see the lie that was just shown then i sincerely feel sorry for you.

DeletedUser54895

And MGGA had asked us for a merge before this too,so again I ask you what's your point.
After this,we had exchanged a couple of attacks and such,and were heading towards war.And more than half a dozen had left us by this point.
We sure weren't preparing for one when we got asked

Status
Not open for further replies.