Nooby things you done in your first worlds

DeletedUser

My first world was Delta in april 2010.

Most nooby move i ever made was building 100 Fireships and thinking i was invincible, Then i watched the colony ships float right past :D:D

thats exactly what i did lol. i built fleets of fire ships and figured no one could stop me, i havent built a fire ship since

DeletedUser

sent a Cs attempt at somone i'd cleared and put in revolt, noob part it landed 5 hrs or so after revolt was over ;)

DeletedUser18132

Uuuuuuummmm, let's see. I once sent troops to nooby parts of world and lost 3x more troops than got BP. I only started farming(villages) three months or so after I started the world.

DeletedUser17088

Nooby things i have done as a beginner

joined army of zeus (twice)
Quit every world I have played and wish I didn't (except tau, that was awful)

DeletedUser

My biggest mistakes have to be,

Joining a fully developed world and being totally serious about it instead of waiting for a new world to launch.

Trying to act like an intellectual grammar nazi on the forums.

Trying to found a great alliance when I'm still a noob but actually succeeding is too much to handle without having no life...

Going to sleep on the night BP expired and getting my 300 troops killed by a 500 point noob who built hops and slingers the whole time. I'm farming him now though. *Laughs.*

~Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
In my first worlds, Alpha and Gamma, I used archers as offense in coordination with hops cause I thought it was a great idea. I founded a city as soon as I could cause that also sounded like a great idea. I used Lightning Bolt once, realized how dumb it was after I used it and to this day I regret not getting 4 chariots instead

DeletedUser18132

Lightning bolts should be used to only annoy someone. :p

DeletedUser

I would say being in S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S.
but that didn't happen in my first world.
My first world was Nu, and there I was just building troops and sending them to conquer, without a CS :p
I thought that when you kill every troop in the city, you get the city :p
or in my 2nd world Rho, where I tried to conquer my 3rd city, and I built a CS, but I forgot about the culture thing :p

if you want to annoy someone conquer their city. Lightning bolts are worthless
I agree with the above quote

DeletedUser

I accidentally Lightning Bolted my own city.

Ironically, I was trying to upgrade my temple for myth units and the LB hit the Temple.

DeletedUser

Well we all did that.
once I was too lazy to read what the spells do, and I thought that the Divine Sign makes a chariot attack on a city, so I gave 3 Divine Signs to a person I was trying to attack :p

DeletedUser

lol, nice comments,
my first world was Eta...I was attacking with 6 swordsman 'nukes' on my neighboring cities ;)

DeletedUser18366

My first world was beta. I didn't know the difference between an NPC farming village and a player city so I thought I was rimming everyone all day :p, I quit swordsmen completely when I got archers, I attacked with archers and I quit when I reached 500 points because I thought I had rimmed everyone (I was higher than everyone on my island). On Rho I used to demand hoplites every time I got the chance.