not only your temper but your mind as well

DeletedUser

So I think Temporal Distortion is the most obnoxious group of players out thee.

I've always rooted for you. I have always wanted the best for you, I respected and even feared you at one point, now I see that your just crazy

I think you are just going out of bounds. First you request we leave your ocean (46) and in return you will give us O36 (that means you STOP attacking into it and recruiting from it) you agree. Then when DoW and Rb are at the breaking point you decide to take all of your little Rough Neck friends, which happen to be in O36. When DoW fall's you think that you have enough cities to make a stand so you disregard your agreement and keep your cities.

Next you get upset because RB wants O45? I think RB deserves it after crushing DoW. BUT WAIT! NO! you say you helped take down DoW by taking cities from them in "Rho-bust's time of need". How cute that you attack players that have NO DEFENSE because they are defending their own players from the same alliance thats going to crush you. So you make a claim that O45 should NOT be ours?
I don't think you get it we already OWN it. Heres a nice little list for you.
1Rho-bust (points) 4962962 (cities)484 < heres me
2Royal Legion 1491690 237
3Virus 441992 44
4Temporal Distortion 362392 34< I think that small speck of numbers may be you.

We try and play nice. We offer you some islands as a buffer like we did with other alliances on the border of O45. you disrespectfully refuse(call names and just throw a little TEMPORAL tantrum. You trash talk for hours claiming you whole alliance is ready to fight at a single word. We don't want this... we try repeatedly to stop your little fit. (my diplomats have messages I'm sure ;]).

Heres the fun part, now that you got a fight with alliances we asked to help just to speed up your process of defeat you cry about it. did you check their points? Calm down... maybe you can freak out about it when they alone take all of your cities. So again RB trys and plays nice, we ask other alliances to stop but they decide they want a piece of the pie. Knowing you will fall they decided they are attacking you no matter what we say. Here is a cute not from one of your "friends"

Iron Fists 21.07.2011 15:57
Phordex has written the following:
Wow, so many alliance hate TD, wonder why? ;)
Sorry for asking stupid question! :D

TD have deliberately stirred up hatred; their leader actually enjoys leading a mob of trolls, and he's encouraged his crew to be blindly arrogant and hyper-aggressive. The lower echelons are generally regular players, but the leadership have only scorn for diplomacy, and as result they've made enemies on all sides. They're actually so arrogant that their idea of diplomacy is to ask long-standing enemies to send defensive troops, and then to sulk when they get laughed at.

quote edit delete

So they are all in anyway and they are trying to get more alliances to go against you. Then I hear how you have alliance ready to help you? Then you cry about our little helpers. And these are Core alliances that will gladly help you...blah blah blah. HEY TD? Where are they at? All for now. BTW I think your alliance is cute. I want to make it into an alliance for myself (NOT RB just me) and I can have little tea parties with you.

Have fun!

DeletedUser

LOL where do you get your information from, half of that is not even true, i even commented on the we take ya 46 cities and we stay out of 36 to be lies as we never agreed anything like that

and we was actually going to take you 1 on 1 even tho we are 2-1 odds against you, then your diplomat recruited or least tried some all the alliances around us to help you, so it made it like 10-1 in ya favour in players

come on make it fair and we will see who the best is, you or us

DeletedUser

Hey Tribal, if u think that your Alliance is so great why are your diplomats sending e-mails trying to recruit players from Crazy 88-2? An Alliance that we have a Pact with. You are so full of crap that I don't think you even realize how much BS you are trying to feed people. Everyone on this world knows all you Rhobust players are only turtles and have no real attack abilities. Unless you are talking about attacking internals then you are all awesome at that.

DeletedUser4256

And to be fair...you was even trying to recruit our players, and this was even before today's events. Your 'diplomat' gave Royal Legion no choice but to join in....and we all know whats gonna happen to them after the war with us....lol
As for the Fists....hatred ? It didn't help when fists leader reported some of us for multi accounting when we was attacking him...yes we got banned but was later cleared then he went on vacation mode. We actually have a good bit of humerous banter with them...
And i highly doubt you fought the dogs by yourselves either....
The arrogance in the forum posts by yourselfs in the outer forums when the DOW war was going on makes it a pot calling the kettle black situation.

DeletedUser

When did you ever ask these other alliances to back off? From what i hear, you threaten them and force them to do your dirty work while you sit there in your HUGE turtle cities! :D you dont want a fair fight, you just want to play Sim City and rule the world.

Last time I checked, Grepolis was a WAR game. So how is our aggressive nature a bad thing? That is like saying the Hungriest Hippo is dumb!!! The Hungriest Hippo WINS!!!!

Also, as Apolcalyptic pointed out: we NEVER agreed to stay out of 36! And you say WE are the obnoxious ones: look at your own post: you have done nothing but try and tell us what to do and where we CANT expand since the beginning!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Apocalyptic, I have no proof or messages of my own, as I am not the one who made the deal. One of my leaders may come on to back me up.

@ Gookums (cute name) I have no idea about recruiting these members, please do me a favor and copy and paste two names of any player from your or your "academy". Interesting name crazy 88's... not a word of TD to be seen. I heard they are not to happy with you. So much for your allies not even your academy likes you.

@ King Harry Royal. are allies. They are green and they will stay that way. We do not force them to work for us. I don't get how ever alliance we fight hears things like that. Ask Zeus (from SYN) or Ilumm (From DoW) both thought the same thing... We are not super evil overlords. We are a friendly alliance with "friends" that back stab us with plastic forks then cry when we bring out the big guns. Please show two names of members we tried to recruit from TD please and thank you. OH! Almost forgot. Please show another report or anyone claiming to have attacked DoW while we are at war it was all RB baby.

@Mr. Worbuck's I respect you quite a bit, No we do not force anyone to do anything, ask any other alliance or member who may hold a grudge. Sim city? Hard to say that when we took out 2 top ten alliances at the same time and one was DoW who took out the original #1 THE Squad. You better bet this is a war game, you alos better bet I am hungry for BP (wana throw me some) or I can just take it.

All I can say is 4 fronts 4 alliances >no allies >good luck

DeletedUser

[5:03:13 PM] TristinSentath: I will say this one time...your alliance is ...you have to use 4 alliances to war someone half your size...my respect for you has dropped off the scales...i will make sure the whole world knows about this before things kick off...weak at best....weak

[5:04:15 PM] Super Fast: you tried contacting royal legion as well, we're just better with diplomacy mate
[5:04:22 PM] TristinSentath: your nuts
[5:04:34 PM] TristinSentath: we never tried to contact them about you guys
[5:04:39 PM] TristinSentath: we dont need another alliance
[5:04:42 PM] TristinSentath: weak superfast

[5:04:48 PM] Super Fast: i have the messages in my mailbox right now

[5:04:52 PM] TristinSentath: show me
[5:05:20 PM] TristinSentath: it was not me
[5:05:28 PM] TristinSentath: or under my orders
[5:05:39 PM] TristinSentath: you know the whole world will laugh at you
[5:05:42 PM] TristinSentath: everyone is already
[5:05:55 PM] TristinSentath: even your own members are mailing me with their disgust

[5:05:55 PM] Super Fast: KING HARRY on 7/19/11 at 12:34 PM
what if i can arrange some sort of pact between us ? With your lot and ours we can put up a good fight against them.

mattplayer on 7/19/11 at 12:30 PM
Yea so I've heard, but why are you telling me?

KING HARRY on 7/19/11 at 12:27 PM
It looks like its gonna get exciting in 45 ....we could be going to war with them any day now...they want total control of o45...if we lose your lot are in trouble.

ODD? I also have seen Trist saying he has whole alliances into this (names he refused to name) trying to get other alliances into this? and accusing us of it? WIERD.

[7/18/2011 6:29:54 PM] TristinSentath: You actually think because you took every member from DoW in ocean 45 that we will stop attacking that ocean?

Your members are attacking our here and there.
Of course a war means nothing to you...as it is all DoW members that we would be fighting anyways....so for the record...say the words and we can do this any way you want.

I will declare war on your alliance along with my allies, and bring every friggin person and player from every alliance i know into this.

You want a world war...you got one..hope this is what you were looking for.
[7/18/2011 6:34:52 PM] TristinSentath: You go ahead and give the green light....we are very excited with the prospect of war with "a real alliance" an alliance filled with ty players from DoW...they are no better players now that they grace your so impressive alliance...lol...you make sure this is what you want superfast.

Your reputation depends on it
[7/18/2011 6:43:56 PM] TristinSentath: For the record...i think #1 position has got your head too big....you are quickly burning bridges that you can't rebuild. Think before you act...let me know asap..my core is pumped about so many big targets.

DeletedUser

well tribal you've made a diplomatic nightmare, but for the most part you would be correct

I hear a lot of people calling us turtles? I thought if you were the number one attackers in the world, that didn't make you a turtle but who knows i could be wrong

Now i also see a whole lot of crying about how things turned out with royal legion, need i remind you all, you contacted them as well?

KING HARRY on 7/19/11 at 12:34 PM
what if i can arrange some sort of pact between us ? With your lot and ours we can put up a good fight against them.

mattplayer on 7/19/11 at 12:30 PM
Yea so I've heard, but why are you telling me?

KING HARRY on 7/19/11 at 12:27 PM
It looks like its gonna get exciting in 45 ....we could be going to war with them any day now...they want total control of o45...if we lose your lot are in trouble.

I also see a whole lot of BS and empty claims

Last time I checked, Grepolis was a WAR game. So how is our aggressive nature a bad thing? That is like saying the Hungriest Hippo is dumb!!! The Hungriest Hippo WINS!!!!

Using your logic, war is just as much about attacking as defending, therefore you can't support an argument in which you call our defensive nature a bad thing. May i also point out that as it stands now, we are the hungriest hippo, the stats don't lie brother

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/rankings/alliancekills

And to be fair...you was even trying to recruit our players.

oh really? back up your claim and i'll eat my words

Everyone on this world knows all you Rhobust players are only turtles and have no real attack abilities. Unless you are talking about attacking internals then you are all awesome at that.

We are turtles that have no attack abilities, well at least we are good at something then. TD have done nothing, nothing at all, you've spent your entire existence attacking rim alliances, and then you happen to get aggressive once and attack the weakest DoW front, and you think you can call yourself good attackers? LOL

Any idiot with a bunch of his friends and some time on his hands and go around and smack noobs on the rim, it's really not too hard. The funniest thing about all this, is you haven't even achieved that. Iron fists, your only real enemy is still alive and growing. They have one million points, you should have been able to crush them by now, even if they were turtles. Rho-bust fought DoW and syndicate at the same time ( syndicate being exactly what iron fists is, a turtling rim alliance ) and we beat them both, you can't even defeat one little rim alliance. You guys are pathetic, you run your mouth all the time, and you have nothing, nothing, no stats to back up your claims, you aren't even the top attackers anymore, we are :cool:

DeletedUser

Diplomatic nightmare? I think that started when THEY started to attack. AND your just copying me SF! =D I win.

DeletedUser3393

Well well it was expected. TD always "thought" they were the best.
Claiming all those ABP while never getting the balls to attack someone big.

Then when DoW is spending all their energy and time on RB. TD decides to attack them and take a few cities while the defense is sitting out [VERY BRAVE]

Then they sign a ceasefire in day or 2.

And lo behold, they claim they destroyed DoW... haha nice work.

But nonetheless, i knew sooner or later they will have to be taught a lesson. Now let us see.. the "Self proclaimed" best alliance in the world stacks up against the proven best alliance in the world.

Btw TD.. here's a challenge for you. Try to match the BP growth now. You will see how difficult it will be for you to even get 1/2 of the BP RB gets.. :) Goodluck.

DeletedUser

Good lord, ya'll talk to much.

Bottom line, ya'll were to scared to take us on by yourselves. You went out and recruited multiple alliances to help you. Dress it up however you want. An alliance with twice the players, twice the points, and twice the cities went out and recruited alliances to take us on.

DeletedUser3393

Diplomatic nightmare? I think that started when THEY started to attack. AND your just copying me SF! =D I win.

p.s. TS, Diplomatic nightmare.. because u put up a private conversation in public forums.

My suggestion is to remove the conversation and paraphrase it.

DeletedUser3393

Good lord, ya'll talk to much.

Bottom line, ya'll were to scared to take us on by yourselves. You went out and recruited multiple alliances to help you. Dress it up however you want. An alliance with twice the players, twice the points, and twice the cities went out and recruited alliances to take us on.

Haha, why you are scareD? the best alliance should be able to do that.

RB beat DoW and Syndicate together to prove they are best.. but oh well, TD still thinks they are the best and then decides to attack RB even though most cities are 10hrs away by CS. (Very smart).

We don't need the other alliances to take you down, they are what you call security. Don't be mad that we beat you to it :) I know u guys were trying to do the same, but were just too busy doing god knows what.

I know players like you, claiming they are the best and then when they lose will find all the reasons in the world why they lost.

DeletedUser

Sorry Didn't realize. Won't happen again I think the damage is done. Again sorry =0 had to back up my words.

superballas

Peltast
And we we're not bullied into anything. Even though RB have been moving into o45 they very rarely attacked us, but unfortunately can not say that about TD... and i have even tried to work with a TD member once when he was attacking someone, did not want anything in return, the guy hid his troops in my city so i said i'll remove mine then he can attack it, and his comment to me was 'no thank you, would rather attack when your troops are there'. Where as the times when RB attacked us, and i sometimes asked if they will perhaps just give us the chance, they have always been friendly.

-so... we did have a choice...

Interesting again TD. Us forcing some one to do something? I think not.

DeletedUser4256

Sorry Didn't realize. Won't happen again I think the damage is done. Again sorry =0 had to back up my words.

superballas

Peltast
And we we're not bullied into anything. Even though RB have been moving into o45 they very rarely attacked us, but unfortunately can not say that about TD... and i have even tried to work with a TD member once when he was attacking someone, did not want anything in return, the guy hid his troops in my city so i said i'll remove mine then he can attack it, and his comment to me was 'no thank you, would rather attack when your troops are there'. Where as the times when RB attacked us, and i sometimes asked if they will perhaps just give us the chance, they have always been friendly.

-so... we did have a choice...

Interesting again TD. Us forcing some one to do something? I think not.

I'll repeat again....look how many cities have been took by RB in the last month from Royal Legion....i suppose his word is right and the stats are wrong.

DeletedUser

Recruiting the crap out of DoW isn't winning AA, only reason why DoW is no more. Now that you've recruited all the top DoW, you can actually keep up with us in ABP, how nice.

What's your excuse for losing these?

I'm sure you'll go on about how you've stuffed other attempts, blah blah blah.

DeletedUser

ahh so what ya saying zc is its 3-0 to TD after a day?

good stats really

and yes i have to comment on the yes you will get more bp then us you have twice the members, so dont let it go to your head that you can beat our bp, if and when you get double our bp as you have double the members then i will claim you as rulers of bp, till then keep ya lips closed about it

DeletedUser

@ Apocalyptic, I have no proof or messages of my own, as I am not the one who made the deal. One of my leaders may come on to back me up.

of course you have no info on that it was me who arranged it so i know it was lies, it was only arranged that we would take your 46 cities, and we would let you know when we wanted them, and that was it, no other aggreement was made, and it was superfast that made the deal, so if he is telling your alliance a bunch of lies to make it sound better, what a great leader you have got there

DeletedUser4256

Haha, why you are scareD? the best alliance should be able to do that.

RB beat DoW and Syndicate together to prove they are best.. but oh well, TD still thinks they are the best and then decides to attack RB even though most cities are 10hrs away by CS. (Very smart).

We don't need the other alliances to take you down, they are what you call security. Don't be mad that we beat you to it :) I know u guys were trying to do the same, but were just too busy doing god knows what.

I know players like you, claiming they are the best and then when they lose will find all the reasons in the world why they lost.

For starters have you seen us post anywhere that we beat DOW ? no
As for security ...LMAO....we know that RL are supporting you....why else would Illum be posting in yer shared forum when we got one of his cities in revolt.
I tried to get Royal Legion to even out the numbers to make it a good war...however yep you beat us too it...well done on that....
As for players like us.....we had less then 50 players had more ABP then you and pound for pound we are the better alliance....i suppose now your at war with us you feel you have to slate us....in other posts you've done, you've praised us...so make yer mind up.
Why don't you ask Illum about asking one of our members to leave TD and join RB....this was before yesterday....so you tried to recruit the enemy lol
And you were so good in slating DOW and saying how they folded then you recruit some of them..where's the sense in that ? Are they gonna fight any better because they joined you ? No is the answer.
And i don't care if we win or lose....we'll keep fighting