not only your temper but your mind as well

DeletedUser

LOL

don't get me started with that stuff

you guys are pathetic, the players who have gone into vacation mode recently in my alliance haven't gone into vacation mode because they are getting attacked and losing cities, so your argument losses it's validity there.

Now lets talk about your cannon folder recruitment strategy, it's fairly obvious your recruiting players like Dirkthrust

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/player/566180

to act as a buffer to protect your core players, which is again more underhanded tactics. We took cities off him and we saw no outside support at all, yet when we go after worbucks. He gets 300 fast transports in his harbor, so keep recruiting the cannon folder my friend, it's not my fault you guys won't defend them.

As for your claim about hawkman

he was more than seven days inactive when you attacked him, so thats more than missing for a few days xD

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/player/1063993/history

It's really not worth double points, try nothing

DeletedUser

We are pathetic?
We are winning 15-8 LOL (is the actual numbers)
What does that make you guys?
Your entire border on us is recruits...so LOL
I am done with this post.
Superfast...you tell yourself and your alliance members anything you need to get yourself out of bed in the morning.
Let's just keep the running totals going.
You can start to badmouth us, when you are winning two villages to one...as your membership and ours dictate.
Until that time, you got nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TD your putting up a very good fight, i will not lie. But your begging to crumble. You have the odds stacked up against you and RHO-Bust and Royal Legion II will eventually pull through and win. If i was you id start finding citys in ocean 47.....

DeletedUser

LOL
We took cities off him and we saw no outside support at all

You do realize that you JUST proved my point right? Your conquests are cake walks...
You should probably think before you post, your making yourself look bad...

As for the buffer? I'd say that's a pretty far off base accusation, but you may think what you would like. We don't recruit just anyone into our alliance, if he's with us it's because we value him as a player, not for any other backhand reasons that you can come up with. It's called loyalty and honesty to your members. You should try it sometime. From what I've heard from several of your players is that you have a bit a Napoleon complex, and issues with your power.

And for the sake of this thread and my amusement, PLEASE put more efforts into your argument. It's way too easy to counter everything you are saying.

DeletedUser

From an outside view I would agree that TD is winning so far. Score is actually 15-8 for TD. Let's just remind ourserves that this afterall is a numbers game. Stats never lie and everyone can find excusses in anything, but the matter is that TD has captured more that RB which makes them better so far. Also as far as I have noticed RB is fighting this war supported by more alliances, whereas TD is doing it by itself. Also TD is half the size so I am not too sure where you guys see that RB is better. In my last alliance ALL of the cities that RB took were from inactive players.

DeletedUser

Quick thought. Take cities from an active player it makes it easier on you for the long run. You can actually take members out that might defend their allies or attack you. Unless your looking to just fill up City slots...I may make anther thread to keep this world alive...I may make it against Rho-bust to make it interesting. Would spar intreats. Of course I'd just repeat things you all said but when I say it, it actually matters.
Oh and guys "suck a lemon".

DeletedUser

20-19 for TD right now ( all conquests )

it seems our friends have slowed down just a little bit, they went from top attackers to third attackers also

DeletedUser

Does this include members that were since kicked? I understand the issues of inactives, but if the inactivity was due to lack of faith in leadership...

DeletedUser

that includes all conquests, not players who were kicked, just all conquests that happened when said player was in either alliance

DeletedUser

How many of those are mine =D

They had to fight incredibly hard for them. Touche.

DeletedUser

20-19 for TD right now ( all conquests )

it seems our friends have slowed down just a little bit, they went from top attackers to third attackers also

Given the ridiculous disparity in size TD should never have been in the lead. Yes we have dropped out of the lead in attack but we never should have been in the lead with other alliances double our size.

Anyone paying attention would see that many of our current conquest have been of members that have gone inactive, either we get them or RB will. No need handing over easy conquest to RB.

As for this comical claim we have/are recruiting "cannon fodder" to take the heat off the rest of us .... REALLY?!?!?!? Wake up! If we were to do that then RB would take the lead in this war. We are in this to win and I for one do not want anyone in TD that cannot hold onto their cities or at least make RB pay dearly for taking the city.

Concerning the original post in this thread, We have lost our minds? Look at the numbers 20 - 19 (and this is from SF himself) for us seems like you may want to go back and rethink your original premise because up to now we are winning and have been winning.

Some say this war is progressing slowly. maybe that is because neither alliance truly has the upper hand. The sheeple want action their ADD has gotten the best of them. Go troll other threads. Unless you have something worth reading shut your yipper.

DeletedUser

How many of those are mine =D

They had to fight incredibly hard for them. Touche.

You wouldnt know anything about fighting hard would you? seeing as how you have about 20 new cities in the past 2 weeks and STILL LESS THAN 40K ABP!!!

You are being handed everything on a silver platter. I dont know who your friends are in RB, but you should be thankful they like you. As an individual, you are weak and tactically inferior.

DeletedUser

nazgulstrike is the best player in Rho-bust worbucks, so i don't know what your talking about

DeletedUser4256

well tribal you've made a diplomatic nightmare, but for the most part you would be correct

I hear a lot of people calling us turtles? I thought if you were the number one attackers in the world, that didn't make you a turtle but who knows i could be wrong

Now i also see a whole lot of crying about how things turned out with royal legion, need i remind you all, you contacted them as well?

KING HARRY on 7/19/11 at 12:34 PM
what if i can arrange some sort of pact between us ? With your lot and ours we can put up a good fight against them.

mattplayer on 7/19/11 at 12:30 PM
Yea so I've heard, but why are you telling me?

KING HARRY on 7/19/11 at 12:27 PM
It looks like its gonna get exciting in 45 ....we could be going to war with them any day now...they want total control of o45...if we lose your lot are in trouble.

I also see a whole lot of BS and empty claims

Using your logic, war is just as much about attacking as defending, therefore you can't support an argument in which you call our defensive nature a bad thing. May i also point out that as it stands now, we are the hungriest hippo, the stats don't lie brother

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/rankings/alliancekills

oh really? back up your claim and i'll eat my words

We are turtles that have no attack abilities, well at least we are good at something then. TD have done nothing, nothing at all, you've spent your entire existence attacking rim alliances, and then you happen to get aggressive once and attack the weakest DoW front, and you think you can call yourself good attackers? LOL

Any idiot with a bunch of his friends and some time on his hands and go around and smack noobs on the rim, it's really not too hard. The funniest thing about all this, is you haven't even achieved that. Iron fists, your only real enemy is still alive and growing. They have one million points, you should have been able to crush them by now, even if they were turtles. Rho-bust fought DoW and syndicate at the same time ( syndicate being exactly what iron fists is, a turtling rim alliance ) and we beat them both, you can't even defeat one little rim alliance. You guys are pathetic, you run your mouth all the time, and you have nothing, nothing, no stats to back up your claims, you aren't even the top attackers anymore, we are :cool:

Wahey......hope someone is eating their words !!!!! :eek:

DeletedUser4256

TD your putting up a very good fight, i will not lie. But your begging to crumble. You have the odds stacked up against you and RHO-Bust and Royal Legion II will eventually pull through and win. If i was you id start finding citys in ocean 47.....

Here's another....

DeletedUser

Neither of those 2 play any longer lol

Thanx King Harry for putting those together