not only your temper but your mind as well

DeletedUser

Wahey......hope someone is eating their words !!!!! :eek:

king harry, your bad, i don't understand why you feel the need to come on here and further embarrass yourself. Its also come to my understanding that you yourself have quit

DeletedUser

SF once again you are spreading misinformation KH is still playing and very much active :)

PS why you quit for? GL with whatever you have going on the game has lost a good player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone knows I'm the best player in the game. I was handed cities yes. Why? Simple..You chased me across the world, from 047 to 036/035/045. I was aware at the time thanks to some handy intel that there was an op out to completely wipe me out, so pardon me if I don't try and gain a strong foothold to put up a decent fight against you before I was supposedly going to be wiped out, anyone with a brain would have done exactly the same thing, whether or not they'd have been able to pull it off is a different story, as at that point in time I was undoubtedly the most active player in this world. I had to be.

Anyway @SF you quit so stay out of the forums
@worbucks, I know you're napping right now, and I'm jotting down these times in my diary for when I launch my poorly constructed nukes against you.

DeletedUser

Everyone knows I'm the best player in the game. I was handed cities yes. Why? Simple..You chased me across the world, from 047 to 036/035/045. I was aware at the time thanks to some handy intel that there was an op out to completely wipe me out, so pardon me if I don't try and gain a strong foothold to put up a decent fight against you before I was supposedly going to be wiped out, anyone with a brain would have done exactly the same thing, whether or not they'd have been able to pull it off is a different story, as at that point in time I was undoubtedly the most active player in this world. I had to be.

Anyway @SF you quit so stay out of the forums
@worbucks, I know you're napping right now, and I'm jotting down these times in my diary for when I launch my poorly constructed nukes against you.

you're right. It takes a lot of skill to run for your life! haha have you tried marathons? or perhaps sprinting? :D one thing is for sure: if you were dropped in the middle of cyber-africa there isnt a digital cheetah around that could catch you. I crown you king of the Sprint-for-your-Grepolis-life-into-the-golden-safety-net-of-big-friends!

and i NEVER sleep, i simply ignore your messages sometimes to get you to write down stupid times in your stupid diary: "dear diary...I had that nightmare again where i was running for my life and worbucks kept chasing me..." :pro:

DeletedUser

you're right. It takes a lot of skill to run for your life! haha have you tried marathons? or perhaps sprinting? :D one thing is for sure: if you were dropped in the middle of cyber-africa there isnt a digital cheetah around that could catch you. I crown you king of the Sprint-for-your-Grepolis-life-into-the-golden-safety-net-of-big-friends!

and i NEVER sleep, i simply ignore your messages sometimes to get you to write down stupid times in your stupid diary: "dear diary...I had that nightmare again where i was running for my life and worbucks kept chasing me..." :pro:

Thank you for the recognition, it took a lot of hard work, after the end of it I had like 15 city slots, hence why i needed to fill them up quick to prepare defensively, I thought I was going to continue to be raped but you guys let off so I turtled for a while.

I ran straight into the arms of AA, I suckled at his teet and lay to rest in the numerous about of cities he had prepared for me =p.

As for ignoring my messages I don't believe that for a second, my messages are too compelling to be ignored.

btw you owe me 3 cities, it can wait till christmas just don't forget

DeletedUser

yeah, about that....i figure a better gift would be city SLOTS...so i am going to attack the CRAP out of you, take 3 MORE cities and give you another 15 slots. deal?

DeletedUser

DEAL!!! I'm desperate for more slots and my tucus is all healed up =)

DeletedUser4256

king harry, your bad, i don't understand why you feel the need to come on here and further embarrass yourself. Its also come to my understanding that you yourself have quit

Wahey...your right ...i'm Bad....and your understanding is bad....just like the city i took off you when you quit/became inactive..whilst still in RB colours.

I'm still playing ..... i posted what i did because you said we did nothing ...we have more than proved ourselves ingame...that was my point to both posts :)

Anyway good luck in RL :)