Nu News Pre Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

NuNews

Introduction

Welcome Nu News, I am MrGlenn and I will be the idiot taking this on. It may not be perfect but I hope to bring the latest news and gossip from Nu. I will be taking a totally unbiased view and will not let my in game loyalties affect the reporting. The issue is a pre issue and will merely contain the sort of layout I will be posting and an example of what I am hoping to post.​

Interviews
I will be posting regular interviews with each issue, I will be looking for alliance leaders, top players plus the odd random view. I will be sending some messages to the top alliances but anyone wanting to put there name forward please get in touch.

A view of the world from....

How is the world for you? I would like nicely written stories of how your game is going. You don't have to be in the core or even embroiled in a war. Send me an interesting view and if I think it's the most interesting that issue I will post it here and you will become famous!

What else to expect

Player Rankings
Alliance Rankings
Current Wars
Rumour Mill (Send me those rumours)
Alliance Profiles
Funny Stories (Any noob attacks/messages or just funny player rants... forward them to me)
Record Breakers
And More!!!

So there you have it, that is what I would like to bring. Not all the features will make every issue and some non mentioned features may appear! If you want to contact me regarding anything to do with NuNews then send me a message in game to MrGlenn. I hope to have the first issue within a week and if I get information quickly maybe even before Christmas. Any improvements/ideas let me know here and thanks for reading.​

DeletedUser6983

Great layout. Look forward to hearing about the issue. If u need anything, you know how to get a hold of me ;)

Cant wait for first issue

DeletedUser

I don't need help yet.... but if you have anything you think would be good to put in the news, or any stories etc then pm me and we can look at getting it in.

DeletedUser

Just to add..... I would also like alliance correspondents. These will basically be contacts for me to discuss news etc. They will also hopefully post the news in the game forums to spread the word for those that don't read the externals.

DeletedUser

Sounds good to me, fingers crossed you can keep yourself organised!

DeletedUser

If you need any help let me know, I am on 24/7 in game and on the forums, I do have a life but I can get on from my phone :) so I have portable Grepolis :pro: haha

DeletedUser

Just wondering, but this IS what the Daily Nu is, I understand you wanting to help, but a LOT of us are working hard at this, and you taking it over...? Well to me that's just wrong.

DeletedUser

Terseus, the daily Nu wasn't working and the only one to post proper interviews was you. Perhaps you should join MrGlenn? The Daily Nu came out as two or three articles, this is a fully organised nusletter.

I'm not bashing you Daily Nu people, but it wasn't ever daily.

DeletedUser

Just wondering, but this IS what the Daily Nu is, I understand you wanting to help, but a LOT of us are working hard at this, and you taking it over...? Well to me that's just wrong.

Hey Terseus,

It seemed to me as though the daily nu was dead. Only two issues and both of these just contained an interview. I was not trying to take over.... just offering the people of Nu what we haven't already got.

DeletedUser

I have a really good interview dusted and will reveal a lot about the much debated U.A.N

About ready to post the issue but would just like some thoughts.... seems another paper has been released too by someone who wanted to work with me and it seems the daily NU is now still alive. Is the world big enough for three papers?

DeletedUser

of course! every paper will have its own little twist and every writer will have a slightly different opinion of what is in their paper than the others so it should be fun to have three papers to read. Who knows maybe the competition will lead to the best papers Grepolis has seen yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.