O55

DeletedUser

Replacement thread for the one that was just closed. Let's keep it civil this time.
Screenshot2010-12-11at85953AM.png

Screenshot2010-12-11at91220AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This war's not over. You will Lose. We have you surrounded.

DeletedUser

we've taken one.
will go up. you will not survive. we have more members and more points than Semper Fidelis.

DeletedUser

we've taken one.
will go up. you will not survive. we have more members and more points than Semper Fidelis.

More points combined yes.
But even your OBP combined does not match ours.
Think about which is more important and get back to me ;)

DeletedUser

Not that much more.
Plus you're led by people like Killabanana, who.. well I don't want another infraction. :p

DeletedUser

who... will kick your *** i think you missed out..

Please keep it down a bit. Next thing you know another thread is shut down.

Not that much more.
Plus you're led by people like Killabanana, who.. well I don't want another infraction. :p

Not that much more?
Total OBP/Players?
Untill now, we are managing just fine even though according to you we will ''not survive''.
Ah well, I'll stop now before it all be getting out of hand. (again)

DeletedUser

SF OBP = appx. 115,000
Combined OBP of TGE branches plus what WM had = appx 90,000

thats all i meant.

DeletedUser

SF OBP = appx. 115,000
Combined OBP of TGE branches plus what WM had = appx 90,000 thats all i meant.

So you're bragging that all four of your branches have 75% as many kills? That equates to ~20% player-per-player. That's nothing to brag about, but you know what is?

1000 BP in one attack.
Screenshot2010-12-13at72541PM.png

DeletedUser

You forgot to cross out the player's name at the top. Thanks for the heads up, KB.

DeletedUser

....and the typical response.
Screenshot2010-12-13at102641PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-13at102616PM.png

I take out 1263 of your troops, and you bolt me. Sounds fair, I'll take that all day, everyday.

DeletedUser

My spidey sense is telling me that it's the barracks and the cave that were damaged.

DeletedUser

My spidey sense is telling me that it's the barracks and the cave that were damaged.
Already repaired, faster than it takes to replace the favor. I do have to admit that saturn hasn't stooped to bolting. I respect that.

DeletedUser13644

This has got to be the worlds dumbest talk..........Saturn they are kicking our asses........we stupidly joined with just another MRA..........so most likely we will go down....not with out a fight but still the same end.......

Just A Long Lost

War Monger

DeletedUser

This has got to be the worlds dumbest talk..........Saturn they are kicking our asses........we stupidly joined with just another MRA..........so most likely we will go down....not with out a fight but still the same end.......]

KH, you need to stop this kind of talk. Please.