O55

DeletedUser

This has got to be the worlds dumbest talk..........Saturn they are kicking our asses........we stupidly joined with just another MRA..........so most likely we will go down....not with out a fight but still the same end.......

Just A Long Lost

War Monger

At least he's a realist

DeletedUser13860

we've taken one.
will go up. you will not survive. we have more members and more points than Semper Fidelis.
maybe but, you are a hammer we are a scalpel...you attack with blunt force with no direction, your troops are lead badley, you have lost many good players to us from bad leadership from you ...so i ask ...no i pray for our sake....keep up the bad work....we love you guys...your leaders are doing a great job for us

DeletedUser13994

maybe but, you are a hammer we are a scalpel...you attack with blunt force with no direction, your troops are lead badley, you have lost many good players to us from bad leadership from you ...so i ask ...no i pray for our sake....keep up the bad work....we love you guys...your leaders are doing a great job for us

Umm, I think Ashuak begs to differ.. :)

DeletedUser

i own 4 of your members who "beg" too ....to be sure to be sure what is 1 more

My op took all three of Ashuak's cities in a 24 hr span. The mighty semper fi got it's butt whooped by a lowly "MRA".

DeletedUser

The mighty semperfi seem to be quite active. In my area theyare all over the map, and they are only 40. They have been attacking single members aswell as weak MRA's. They are out to get us too. Numbers AND skillz
against our poor noobness and lack of tactics. Only tehir attacking players have twice the villages our clan members have:D
_______----------------____________
i've been reading in the forums of how zkilled varriors Semper Fi is. Now i have my chance to see it with my own eyes:p

DeletedUser13860

this is a war game you do not attack 1 on 1 you bring overwhelming force to a single target...the guys who fight 1v1 ...well they have been wiped or will be soon....we call this tactics.....ooohhh and i will be seeing you soon....very soon....were going to kick your door in and steal your telly and anything else we want
t.t.f.n. (ta ta for now)

DeletedUser

war game indeed. You will be seeing me in a couple of hours, but no telly mate.
Only a poor Toshiba laptop on my wooden table. Please be gentle xD

DeletedUser

My op took all three of Ashuak's cities in a 24 hr span. The mighty semper fi got it's butt whooped by a lowly "MRA".
Ash went inactive a week ago and he's not even in SFi. Congrats anyway!!!

DeletedUser13860

well i am useing an old tosh too...and your greek i am irish so i win on hardship country too....so no hard luck stories

DeletedUser13860

you you you ....i hope you got your little medal for most cities from a guy who was kicked by us....our alliance is all about the "WE" we act together, act as one as our name states always faithful....your words are hollow, as is your alliance

DeletedUser

Ash went inactive a week ago and he's not even in SFi. Congrats anyway!!!

He was SF when my op started.. then you kicked him when all was lost. Yeah he went inactive, that's why we choose him as well as his proximity. The point is at they beginning of they day, those three cities belonged to S Fi, and at the end of the day they belonged to us. If one of our players goes inactive, we consolidate his cites ...not let our enemies have them...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sat,

You didn't do anything. Players better than you cleared an inactive city (shame on us for not taking it). But you haven't had a kill in a week. But thanks for playing fantasy island with us.
Screenshot2010-12-19at43347PM.png

Screenshot2010-12-19at42634PM.png

DeletedUser

oh well, so, can a revolt be stopped? or have i lost it completely?
seems that it did not last too long...

http://bit.ly/hsvUcE.
stevieholmes got a hold on it.

So from what i understand, there are not much to be done?
i have to sit and watch my only polis fade away?

DeletedUser

oh well, so, can a revolt be stopped? or have i lost it completely?
seems that it did not last too long...

http://bit.ly/hsvUcE.
stevieholmes got a hold on it.

So from what i understand, there are not much to be done?
i have to sit and watch my only polis fade away?

Right. Don't give up. Revolts have a 12 hour period where it all gets stirred up and after those 12 hours it starts. Once it has started, the attacking player has 12 hours to hit you with a CS. If the CS survives the attack, the polis is his.

However, if he doesn't hit it successfully and the time runs out; the polis remains yours. Your ally should help you, ship you a couple hundred biremes and a couple thousand defensive troops. All is not lost; you need to gain faith, build up your wall and defensive troops whilst urging your ally to lend you support. And if they don't, it just proves what a bad alliance they are.

DeletedUser

yup, well there isn't much they can do, we don't have taht many ships..
thanks for your reply though