Observations from Sinope

DeletedUser

Do you know we took over three times that number a couple of days before this famous op?
I have not checked the exact number,and tbh already said hopefully our players lose them fast so they can invest the slots in our core-this distant cities are just inherited cities from their previous carriers of our members.
Since it is already explained some of our friends started on their own and not as a planned project ( and we do not leave friends out in the cold to keep beautiful stats) it is normal their far distant cities are more a burden then an asset.
This new players know core takes priority,so there is no problem.
And obviously are vulnerable.
Everyone sleeps,and being 8+ hours away means next to impossible to support them effectively.
In many cases players do not send since support arrives 3+ hours into RR.
Like just happened to me with a wave sent nine+ hours away,lol
Chad first needs to start a war with us( imagine yourself the said we needed his founder who was almost dead from Suspects,lol) then he can claim victory:)
Of course not by taking a city in 44, but in 65, where we are,lol
In a funny note-Erik told someone from an alliance in o 47 who was told we would invade his ocean: where is ocean 47?
Now if you tell me that for an alliance based in ocean 65 a lost city in ocean 47 where we may have altogether a couple,lot,means we are losing-then it is fine: d

DeletedUser39031

"It's just a game" -Chad
Who then goes on to create an even bigger argument about the game and seems really angry about it

DeletedUser41868

"It's just a game" -Chad
Who then goes on to create an even bigger argument about the game and seems really angry about it

Angry? Ummm yeah.

lol-bro-seriously-i-aint-even-mad-dawg.jpg

DeletedUser41868

Do you know we took over three times that number a couple of days before this famous op?
I have not checked the exact number,and tbh already said hopefully our players lose them fast so they can invest the slots in our core-this distant cities are just inherited cities from their previous carriers of our members.
Since it is already explained some of our friends started on their own and not as a planned project ( and we do not leave friends out in the cold to keep beautiful stats) it is normal their far distant cities are more a burden then an asset.
This new players know core takes priority,so there is no problem.
And obviously are vulnerable.
Everyone sleeps,and being 8+ hours away means next to impossible to support them effectively.
In many cases players do not send since support arrives 3+ hours into RR.
Like just happened to me with a wave sent nine+ hours away,lol
Chad first needs to start a war with us( imagine yourself the said we needed his founder who was almost dead from Suspects,lol) then he can claim victory:)
Of course not by taking a city in 44, but in 65, where we are,lol
In a funny note-Erik told someone from an alliance in o 47 who was told we would invade his ocean: where is ocean 47?
Now if you tell me that for an alliance based in ocean 65 a lost city in ocean 47 where we may have altogether a couple,lot,means we are losing-then it is fine: d

42BJ.jpg

DeletedUser42857

Oh now tea... if you think about, I gave Erik credit for making guys like you dance. As for mungus, his crew beat us by 2 hours in zacynthus. I will give him credit for not needing 800 people to help him do it. And regarding the godfather comment... I think it is pretty clear that erik has been calling the shots for several hundred players. Don't be so sensitive. It is not a good look for you.

Anyway, just remember that it is just a game.

They didnt just beat you by 2 hours.
They beat you with a third of the members
They beat you after you booted a member from one of your WW islands without thinking
They beat you after one of your players ghosted and you didnt think it was a good idea to take the city
They beat you after cracking one of your wonders deap in your territory
They beat you after your members had posted on externals 6 months before WW that they were "guaranteed a crown in Zac"

As for your PnP, thanks for updating me on whats going on in en81, i basically read what you put and assumed that the complete opposite was what actually has happened :D

DeletedUser23413

How much did my friend Mungus pay you for kissing TS' $#%@& every where, Dim? This is Sinope, where you were rimmed in 2 weeks and your boss Mungus didn't even dare to join, so shut up!

DeletedUser22517

How much did my friend Mungus pay you for kissing TS' $#%@& every where, Dim? This is Sinope, where you were rimmed in 2 weeks and your boss Mungus didn't even dare to join, so shut up!

Exactly this is Sinope and we don`t play here so why are you calling my name?You are doing just fine in this world, keep doing that and forget about Zac.You will have your chance for revenge don`t worry i am not running away ;)

DeletedUser23413

No offense to you Mungus. Dim made me sick with his BS.
Revenge? It's not in my dictionary but if the next revolt speed 1 worrld comes at the right time, we will give TS another run for sure.

DeletedUser22517

No offense to you Mungus. Dim made me sick with his BS.
Revenge? It's not in my dictionary but if the next revolt speed 1 worrld comes at the right time, we will give TS another run for sure.

Does not have to be speed 1, we can play speed 2 for sure.Only thing i will never play is speed troops 1 and 2, only 3.

DeletedUser42857

And... Was a small alliance of 20 people, TUS op'd us after saying they wouldnt, we sank double digit CS before we went down basically outnumbered 4-1

Im still there, but took a break from both my worlds, needed a grepo rest after 18 months of playing daily. The reason i havnt bothered returning is because en81 has turned into an utter mra cuddle club and doesnt look that interesting a world anymore.

DeletedUser41868

dim is like that little crusty just on the inside of your nose. Flick it away and be done with it.

DeletedUser22517

CS-120, CL-113, CA-89, AEO-118 and AEO2-100, so that is 540 if i am correct(in case AEO is with CS?)