Observations from Sinope

DeletedUser

lol fungus.Chad is not yet at war with us,lol
If you care to read he and leolis have been busy to explain how did they sneak together with Chill,by hiding in one of the camps,and once x camp would fall(Chad's camp btw;)) they would merge in the alliance who would be in the winning camp:D
We saved his mate from rim,but this was little help for Chad-on the contrary,the fact that Chad did not hit his mate is sold as the biggest help:D
Now Chad wants refugee status,lol
Forgeting he was one himself just a few days before:D
Hiding the dagger while smiling and then using it against precisely those who saved them is called "normal":D
Are this your standarts Fungus?:D
And no,we are not EN Fungus,otherwise you would have to admit being rimmed from EN:D
Think better before writing:D

Did you fall asleep on the keyboard again tea bag? Go easy with the Emoticons in the future mate, cause in fairness you are about as funny as a fire in an orphanage and every sentence you write :D after :D only underlines this fact..... oh sorry - :rolleyes:

DeletedUser36743

I am just observer here but you must admit it is funny when coalition with 500+ members is crying they are outnumbered ;)

True...my only issue is with your referring to CS as EN...they arent...

DeletedUser23971

True...my only issue is with your referring to CS as EN...they arent...

I honestly don't know the answer to this - but when do EN become EN? I am sure I read that Hert are based from a lot of EN players but aren't EN - but I also heard that Coming Soon would change their name to EN if they were comfortably winning Sinope. Does anyone other than Tea or AoC know the answer?

EN had 5 pre-mades in one world. CS have 3 here. Does that mean in the next EN world they will have 8 pre-mades? Is there a danger that in the future a whole world will consist of EN affiliated pre-mades and nobody will have anyone to fight?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I honestly don't know the answer to this - but when do EN become EN? I am sure I read that Hert are based from a lot of EN players but aren't EN - but I also heard that Coming Soon would change their name to EN if they were comfortably winning Sinope. Does anyone other than Tea or AoC know the answer?

EN had 5 pre-mades in one world. CS have 3 here. Does that mean in the next EN world they will have 8 pre-mades? Is there a danger that in the future a whole world will consist of EN affiliated pre-mades and nobody will have anyone to fight?

THE BARBARIANS has a lot EN members. Does that make them my fourth wing? NO!
Comings is no EN, if they were the world would been played and boring.
What Chad is correct about is the fact that this world is the most interesting world in a while.

I don't understand why he need to say HM didn't had help from the coalition, (i earned 50% of my DBP in chills cities lol)... nothing against a little propaganda, i use it sometimes, but this is just disrespect those who send out suport and by doing so losing own cities.

Ranga1

Strategos
EN had 5 pre-mades in one world. CS have 3 here.

Coming Soon have no premades on this world. We started here to check it out, nothing official. I really do wonder where people get there info, or are you using DimLogic and just plain old making stuff up?

DeletedUser23971

Coming Soon have no premades on this world. We started here to check it out, nothing official. I really do wonder where people get there info, or are you using DimLogic and just plain old making stuff up?

I'll put a disclaimer on anything I simply make up :)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I think mine and yours definition of 'a lot' is very different lol

I believe 8% is a lot.

If its over 85% what is trully i a lot that we would call it EN lol

and for chad....

864c947d62da73c6cd39d639d9e2582d.png

f888060304fbf9beeea96ca7e851e076.png

a16a5a238c33f1962ec7f362cef596fb.png

8f11d2bec38baf6d36a1990804f410e8.png

e7a67db349ffacbea318dc75d3b3a2c8.png

DeletedUser39822

Ok Erik, we get it. You helped a single player a month ago and apparently that makes the other 119 members of his alliance your thralls until you release them. This is a war game with ever changing conditions and you need to come to terms with this fact instead of beating this dead horse. Now I know the external community is seeing this for the first time but you and Iconic have been harping on this tidbit in game for weeks. Time to move on, nothing to see here.

DeletedUser

I believe 8% is a lot.

If its over 85% what is trully i a lot that we would call it EN lol

and for chad....

864c947d62da73c6cd39d639d9e2582d.png

f888060304fbf9beeea96ca7e851e076.png

a16a5a238c33f1962ec7f362cef596fb.png

8f11d2bec38baf6d36a1990804f410e8.png

e7a67db349ffacbea318dc75d3b3a2c8.png

Hear hear and lol'd. Same goes with HM as well,they supported you in overcoming your biggest insecurities, TUS i mean.You saved Zika and team the same way in eubea,only to merge them into you.;),wish they would have understood as well.

But letting aside talks for a moment,have you lost all your honour under attack? Posting Private mails? thats not an act of honour i suppose?

DeletedUser36743

We can debate this...but to my mind you know an alliance is EN when (a) Its called EN and (b) Its led by Kronoss ....

There are a lot of players who have played with EN...and many of who, like playing together (much to the discomfit of many others)... many times when some of more of them play a server independently.... peeps talk of them as being EN .. I guess I will put that down to sheer awesomeness

and btw EN had 4 premades in ilaysos which had an alliance cap of 40

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are a lot of players who have played with EN...and many of who, like playing together (much to the discomfit of many others)...

Many who are not allowed in WW islands,for being suspected turnovers.? lol Pls dnt talk BS mate.:)

DeletedUser46251

Many who are not allowed in WW islands,for being suspected turnovers.? lol Pls dnt talk BS mate.:)

Come on Sandip, we all know how well your open door policy towards ww landlords went on en70...

DeletedUser

Come on Sandip, we all know how well your open door policy towards ww landlords went on en70...

So you admit what i said? Then again i think you are new in EN,so you must not know yet?I think you jumped to them from sucker punch or something in last world? Or are you the one of many Prateek is talking about?

DeletedUser41868

Erik, quit acting like a dolt with all the chill stuff. Pact mates help each other out all the time. It is what you are supposed to do. Big deal. You also tried to screw Chill over and force his group to merge into a terrible team (BL) run by people that were doing a terrible job.

I told you in advance what was going to happen if you "chose" BL over HM. You told me that we were done. We would be destroyed. yeah... we have taken like 80 cities from BL and now CS alliances in the past what? 10 days or so. A bunch of premade players too.

You spent a hundred dollars in gold this morning trying to save a city buying favor form the Easter Hen over and over again so you could cleanse, spy, and sea storm attacks. What is funny is that the attack on you was a lark, a ruse. Same with a few other players. You guys all peed your pants stuffing defense in your own cities and gold into the Easter hen, and we took a bazillion cities.

Look, there is a long way to go in this world and Lord knows lots of bad/crazy things could happen to any of several teams. But you really need to slow down with all the drama. Just man up and admit you are getting your backside handed to you right now by the group of players you thought were not worth betting on.

Hilarious stuff actually. I expect you will now share 140 screen shots of you defending someone you were pacted with. (This is me slow clapping for you) When I see you complain or be such a hypocrite about gold and other stuff, this is what I think of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

DeletedUser46251

I came from sp, but was a ww landlord and leader in HERT, also I am not playing here anymore and have never been a member of en.

DeletedUser46251

Because it gives me something to do whilst I'm failing at catching carp :D