Ocean Predictions

DeletedUser

you're all cowards, you keep repping me and not leaving any names. So that just goes to show that you really care about rep.

What is your obsession with Rep? if it bothers u that much i will +rep u

DeletedUser

Just ignore them, rjc1107. Can we get back on topic please?

I think Nexus will own their ocean. They have great players and some I recognize as being aggressive :)

Project Genesis will probably control their ocean as well. They appear to be highly selective and are active(high average). Now it all depends on how well the few players they picked can fight.

I am not willing to bet money on this, but Drunken Rodents appear to be promising. Maybe that is just because of a lack of other good options in the region :)

None of the other alliances stand out much, at least in my eyes so that is all I have to say.

Either way. BP ISN'T OVER! Enjoy the protection while it lasts because things will get hot very soon.

DeletedUser

Forgive me for going off track, I really don't care about the rep, I just think that it is a little neurotic that someone reps someone for making a prediction whether its good or bad. There a bunch of serial reppers

DeletedUser

Forgive me for going off track, I really don't care about the rep, I just think that it is a little neurotic that someone reps someone for making a prediction whether its good or bad. There a bunch of serial reppers

Aaaand, there you go again with derailing the topic while complaining about how rep is destributed. If It bothers you that much not knowing who -repped you, try thinking of the reason as to why it is anonymous. It is not because people are cowards.

I'd -rep you again for derailing the topic, though can't do it so soon after the last time.
I do agree with you though, that a prediction can't really be good or bad and that people therefore shouldn't -rep for that reason.

Nexus and Drunken Rodents seems pretty intimidating so far and it most likely wouldn't be an inaccurate prediction to say that they will go far, unless other alliances gang up on them.

DeletedUser

Pfft... Gang up on us? If they tried, they would be like this, and we would be like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pfft... Gang up on us? If they tried, they would be like this, and we would be like this.

What if Alliances like Project Genesis, Drunken Rodents and The Pacifists ganged up on Nexus?

It would look like this:
outnumbered.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the snake would win... Besides, it would actually be more like this:

29743-yes_hate_unfair_fight.jpg

Nexus would be the trapdoor that is below them... with spikes at the bottom...