Top 12 Of Delos

DeletedUser

I will not express my opinions about this fact however I tell you that I'm loyal to alliance (what ever it is) and the only way I get out of it is when they kick me, I get conquered or they disband the alliance, I have made decision to join them so I will be loyal to them It would be the same for any alliance no matter how good or how weak they are.

PS I'm not speaking in anger or any think after I read it over it looks like it:D but I'm just stating my feelings:D

Thing is, almost no one in your alliance is like you.

DeletedUser31161

yes i wondered how he could do this. most of the people that can figure good alliances are in Myrmidons

DeletedUser

We were late to the party and are now playing ketchup ;)

Soon to be a force to be reckoned with though.(I hope :p)

Good to see a new review, thanks for doing it :)
Ye that explains everything :D anyway good luck and hope you get bigger.
Thing is, almost no one in your alliance is like you.
Probably not :) but well I don't look at other because than you never know your self.
And you will never be happy with your successes because there is always someone better than you in something.

DeletedUser31161

wait i remember you. you're that guy that destroyed the cs. nice hit.

DeletedUser

maybe it is 8h away someone can destroy it before me or they can get support you never know, anyway I think we are going off the topic mate :)

EDIT>>> BTW the cs been destroyed already and my LS didn't even hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I spent quite a while on this then clicked reply to thread not quick reply (rookie I know) so I've got a list even if I can't be bothered with rewriting reasoning. You want to guess why each is where?

LD
EGW
AURORA
Myrmidons
EOD
Hellfire
WP
HORDE
ER
The Alliance
Tiger force :)
Slightly mean

DeletedUser

"Illumine your hearts with hunger, and strive to conquer yourself with hunger and thirst; continue to knock on the gates of paradise by hunger" <Prophet Muhammedh>

DeletedUser

Ramadan isn't for another 7 months? :heh:

So top 12 kind of flat lined

DeletedUser

1)Lacking Diplomacy
2)Aurora
3)Myrmidons
4)Exiled Renegades
5)Slightly Mean
6)Argonauts
7)Wolfpack
8)Kingdom Of Heaven
9)Hellfire
10)Lucky 7
11)The Alliance
12)HORDE

DeletedUser32589

1)Lacking Diplomacy
2)Aurora
3)Myrmidons
4)Exiled Renegades
5)Slightly Mean
6)Argonauts
7)Wolfpack
8)Kingdom Of Heaven
9)Hellfire
10)Lucky 7
11)The Alliance
12)HORDE

I don't see how Kingdom of Heaven is above The Alliance, we have taken 2 of their cities with no resistance,farmed them to death and they are about 60% inactive and lead by morons...Only thing they are better at is clicking the invite button.