Milestones of Oropos

SpecOpsX

Phrourach
i was wondering how about a milestone like,

"Build any number of wonders while playing solo since the start of the world"
this will go right on top of all wonder milestones..........thats if the lonely pooper makes 1
I shall try.

Druvi

Strategos
thanks
f i can finish the other little milestones ASAP too,i was planning on opening a congratulations thread for the win in the acropolis tab and we could add the milestones to it too....
specops any close to a wonder?

thanks
f i can finish the other little milestones ASAP too,i was planning on opening a congratulations thread for the win in the acropolis tab and we could add the milestones to it too....
specops any close to a wonder?
You are just full of great ideas aren't you lol. I'll get to work on the finally milestones later today. Also I can help code a congratulations thread for you like the ones they used to make.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
Triad

We would like to congratulate the alliance Triad and all its members on their victory in world Oropos with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Oropos for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance Triad has won with the construction of the following wonders:

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the Grepolis Hall of Fame

Last edited:

Djrlol

Phrourach

Although Druvi I think the world winners bit should come before all the player milestones in my opinion

Druvi

Strategos
how much more longer specops? :p

so once he has done his wonder and the other wonders are finished i will post the thread,and yeah the announcements goes firstdjrol

Hey I was going through some old screen shots trying to find some maps of delta and I rediscovered one of my old Oropos maps from December 2013. This was way back when Game Over and Lost Empire still existed. Brought back some good memories from right before this world really started to die off.

Key
Lost Empire= Yellow
Game Over= Blue
Relentless= Red
Triad= Green