Milestones of Oropos

DeletedUser

Its true (see below for message from Our Glorious leader)

Sorry for all ... we can't win in this moment ... this alliance is a MRA ... and it has failed ... I would like to see now all my friends ... some of active players(experienced) ... I'll send invtitation to players who was the best here ... I really want to say thanks to our leaders who made them work very well ... I'll wait for some players tomorrow ....

My apoligise, 404NotFound!

DeletedUser31639

At least he took it in stride... Remember, all of us produce turds every now and again. (W)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Sorry for all ... we can't win in this moment ... this alliance is a MRA ... and it has failed

You can always un-MRA it.All you do is kick the low point players and go on to recruit only good experienced players god :p

DeletedUser30490

guys when you guys see a milestone please let me know cas i might delete oropos in a few days

DeletedUser39972

Might as well add Spartan Legacy for the first alliance to reach 100Kin ABP. Completed it around 5:19 23/04/2013.

Order of Chaos also just reached 50K in DBP around the same time ... I wonder if the two are correlated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

players dnt get much milestones in this world :/

DeletedUser31161

funny how it always is. rank 1 has 5 cities now and around 40k points while most of hte players around rank 350 still dont have their second

DeletedUser

Yeah I find it kinda frustrating to be honest, like I'm falling way behind. ggrrrrr quick builders

DeletedUser31161

all you have to do is have like 3 extra slots and you're good though. 4 slots (3.5k per city and 4k for your original city)= 3.5*3= 10.5k+4k= 14.5K that would only get you to top 25