Top 12 Of Tegea

DeletedUser48451

you joking bro??

few good players no doubt... but electrico and angrybear cmon hahahahahaha garbage...
Yeah man,i meant on Noz the greek,kuba,warchuck and few more but there will be some good fights over there for that Ocean..

DeletedUser41523

SSS: Killz, Fort, Fatboy, Mik, Noz, and Patchus. Just naming a few...

That's a pretty dangerous group. So ima stick by my prediction that O55 is gonna be fun to watch.

DeletedUser31109

electrico is a backstabber joke

Haha, you joke are also here?

What's your next step? Ghost with your teammates?
I won't start a trash talk with you also here, I know what kind of people you are now.
RIP

Guys also be careful from me I am a backstabber hahaha.
What's this? Your most used word for this year?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Haha, you joke are also here?

What's your next step? Ghost with your teammates?
I won't start a trash talk with you also here, I know what kind of people you are now.
RIP

idk most used word this year must be you, traitor, ghosting, rim jobs, and backstabber, which ones you like? :)

DeletedUser31109

Hmmm, who are you anyway?

You're no one.

Winners gonna be Winners. SORRY EH?

DeletedUser54192

As much as I hate to agree with Roni on anything, he is actually right in this case. Yourself and one other player swapped sides only days before WW started on Olous.

DeletedUser31109

Yea so what? You just see things from outside the box and you want to comment about it? If you have no idea what happened so please don't talk about it before you know the whole story. Thank you

DeletedUser20908

Thought this was a top 12 of the world topic but it looks more like a pissing contest about who is the biggest backstabber...

DeletedUser53870

another top 12 , by somebody would be appropriate. more interesting too