Milestones of Thebes

DeletedUser

haha, i think the big bad is one of the best players on thebes... not trying to suck up or anything :p

DeletedUser34939

RoD had the 20k before butter and seeing as how you're the same players in a different order with a new name can we even give butter 2nd to 20k? I mean, if we do that then when Lacking Sanity beats you all to the next BP mark can we just change our name 3 times so nobody else gets a milestone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well considering you wont be seeing Butter up there for ages in BP i dont mind what you do, were a LONG way off contending for that milestone.

DeletedUser

RoD had the 20k before butter and seeing as how you're the same players in a different order with a new name can we even give butter 2nd to 20k? I mean, if we do that then when Lacking Sanity beats you all to the next BP mark can we just change our name 3 times so nobody else gets a milestone?

It doesn't really matter. RoD is gone. But if you want RoD and then Butter for the sake of being like that, go for your life.

DeletedUser

Hey jor can you do delete all of the spam and junk out of here so I can see all the milestones I missed and update it easier :))

DeletedUser

Well darn guess I will have to shift through some stuff later then. And thanks. I see alot changed in 3 days.

DeletedUser

Updated all of the ones you guys left, there is a few missing. Will fill in new ones as they come, have no idea what order others were reached in though.

DeletedUser

if memory serves me correct...

turtleacus was 3rd to 25k abp

DT was 2nd to 500k points, and lacking sanity was 3rd to 500k points

DeletedUser

if memory serves me correct...

turtleacus was 3rd to 25k abp

DT was 2nd to 500k points, and lacking sanity was 3rd to 500k points

I concur,

also, Daanthony was the first to the BP marks in condemned from the quests... but then again we could just delete those milestones since that was from quests anyway...

DeletedUser

2 towns,

2nd ChaoticDefender

10 towns,

turtleacus

2000 points,

2nd AmmonJerro

Attack battle points

1st Daanthony - from quests so idc

Defense

1st Danthony - same as above.

Alliance defence im pretty sure went to...

Kallistei both times since they were the brunt of EVERYthing in 55... both 5k and 10k milestones.