Milestones of Thebes

DeletedUser

Updated again, let me know if their is any recent ones I missed, just gonna leave the old missed ones alone Ammon.

DeletedUser41656

Depraved tendencies second to 1 milion points (they were there only for 6 mins, then Lenny left), Lacking Sanity third i guess then..

DeletedUser

Dominating ocean I believe goes to LS dont know how many spots you're talking about, The Brotherhood is dominant in ocean (Again depending on how many players)

DeletedUser41959

Ammon, for breaking his own record : 18 h until he activated vm, after a war is declared.

Ammon : 3 alliances rank 1 ruined to the dust.

Ammon : for killing his own cities.

Hahahhahahahahah rofl . +rep

DT second to 250k ABP .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On Vm acagin for a week post any milestones here and I'll update when I get back.

DeletedUser

Ammon, for breaking his own record : 18 h until he activated vm, after a war is declared.

Ammon : 3 alliances rank 1 ruined to the dust.

Ammon : for killing his own cities.

Mwahahah. i should have that on my signature :p 3 top 1 alliances met me, all 3 gone.

DeletedUser34939

LS first to 50k average
LS first to 500k total BP
Roooarrgh Ur Roo first to 100k DBP

DeletedUser

This thread has died.

Reason is, Bend24 quit thebes.

Someone should take over this, an active person though lol.

DeletedUser34939

I think we should just let it die.

In 6 months who is gonna start wondering "I wonder what alliance was the first to 100k abp?" and open this thread up to check?

Lets just delete it and make a single post thread that contains only the words "Lacking Sanity" in big bold letters, title it "Milestones," lock it and make it sticky.