oh dear oh dear

DeletedUser

i have been happily chilling doing my own thing then i stumble into the rankings to see how im slipping down the rankings, but surprisingly how WOEL' s are going up in the rankings, which i know is due to all the merges. then i notice on the very top spot its not SE anymore.
unfortunately i think thats game over for SE now. LoO will most likely take on more and more and SE will most likely lose a few and there sims will continue to sim whilst LoO will just gain momentum and SE will disintergrate!

how long will LoO stay top now till theres another merge and they get the treatment SE are getting!

or what amazing surprise will SE be able to pull off to even stand a chance of winning the world?

DeletedUser1405

So SE got knocked off top spot by losing players/villages, what dream world do you live in bud, look again the alliance at the top got there so quick with well planned mergers. They wont hold onto it for long unless they have more mergers planned.
And dont worry bud SE will turn it round.

DeletedUser

Its no worry for me, our leadership in SE is well entrenched and in it for the long haul, tested by time already.

Which is not a proven with LOO.

This is not a concern with us, We could take top spot back in a heart beat by simply pulling some of our larger players from Seriously Trying.

DeletedUser

haha. me living in a dream world! i can only assume that SE will try and do what they always do and try and get a pact between the top 2 alliances! lol
i really feel for SE though. spent so long at the top. they plan to bring in the wonders and get the end game coming and SE dont have a hope in hell:)
tough at the top eh

DeletedUser

You failed to realize that SE was number 1 for how long? I think history can tell us that most super alliance fail, and now that the 2.0 switch over is postponed it only lets things fall apart. I suppose we will see what happens soon enough.

DeletedUser

honestly all of the top players in SE we don't care if we are #1 or not just as long as everyone is having fun and fighting that is all that matters. I for one was/am ever planning on building a wonder I prefer sending attacks to my friends.

DeletedUser

honestly all of the top players in SE we don't care if we are #1 or not just as long as everyone is having fun and fighting that is all that matters. I for one was/am ever planning on building a wonder I prefer sending attacks to my friends.

Couldn't agree more.

DeletedUser

Its no worry for me, our leadership in SE is well entrenched and in it for the long haul, tested by time already.

Which is not a proven with LOO.

This is not a concern with us, We could take top spot back in a heart beat by simply pulling some of our larger players from Seriously Trying.

Sweet! That means we can destroy your alliance one city at a time instead of you guys disbanding. Now you have made my day sir! Thank you

:pro:
images

DeletedUser

Sweet! That means we can destroy your alliance one city at a time instead of you guys disbanding. Now you have made my day sir! Thank you

:pro:
images

Because you guys are now in one alliance makes you better then in multiple alliances? Your logic doesn't make sense, have fun destroying what you couldn't destroy before you were in your now so called "Super alliance".

DeletedUser

We are bringing together the best of breed from across Epsilon. But sure, time will tell how well we do. I think we are pretty well setup to bring a new dimension into the quest for dominance of Epsilon. And we are sure going to have fun along the way!

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

We are bringing together the best of breed from across Epsilon. But sure, time will tell how well we do. I think we are pretty well setup to bring a new dimension into the quest for dominance of Epsilon. And we are sure going to have fun along the way!

cheers,
enga

This is a very good point and holds a lot of truth in it, time will tell i suppose.

DeletedUser

well at least the forum is slightly busier than it has been in recent weeks. i am going to enjoy chilling in the sidelines and seeing how things develop. sorry if i get in the way of people war but there's nothing like a front row seat:):)

DeletedUser

So your going to sim is what your saying, as if we need more of those.

DeletedUser

I like the merge and it makes more sense for them to do so. they would of been wiped otherwise. Sure the stronger players would of kept it together but the weaker ones in the alliance would of had trouble getting help. Now it wont be so hard for them if they are playing on a regular basis.
I do remember that one of the downfalls for you all previously was you were always having to defend your weak players and then didnt have the resources to help yourself as well as power struggles separated your past efforts for great alliances.
We have our ego maniacs too, but i don't see them causing a rift in our alliance.

I don't think Legends of Orthia is a fitting name either. More like - Lets try this again. OR Don't let it all go to your head or lets try not to screw this up AGAIN. LOL!!!

Best of luck and it should be fun none the less.

DeletedUser

So your going to sim is what your saying, as if we need more of those.

hahahaha! im fully entitled to my sim pal. given i battered my way around for a long time and pretty much destroyed anything i put my mind to im enjoying taking the easy life for now. but if your that good and think you have a point to prove or what it takes then by all means come and see what you can do.

i could do with a bit of light entertainment to pass the time:)
although i geuss you wouldnt be able to do it on your own so that puts an end to that idea! hahahaha

DeletedUser

Nom Nom timmy Nom, i was not making fun of you at all, just stating the fact that you are going to sim.... And i may not be as big as you, but i can handle my own so you don't have to be so hasty there...

DeletedUser

well unfortunately given its a game based on numbers and i outnumber you 2:1 with cities it would be a pointless exercise. luckily you are too far away and i cant be bothered to move again so looks like my peace and quiet will last then:):):)

DeletedUser

now why would i want to build a wonder to myself? how selfish would that be to not share it with anyone else:) to be brutally honest id be surprised if this world is still open by the time someone completes a wonder let alone 4.