Newspaper Oh The Mighty Unknown

DeletedUser

Let it be known that gabi31ro of The Unknown is such a fearsome worrier that they feel threatened by some one who has less than 1/10th their points and who is sitting 400 ranks below them in the world standings.

Alas they feel the need to send 5 attack waves to secure their treasure, such they think the might a veteran on 1 month can muster

These are the last chronicles of Warehouse 1

DeletedUser

Fhibner, seriously?
This guy is obviously new, and apparently under heavy attack from a much larger Unknown member. Now, from where i am sitting, it looks like Bazlea1 is asking for help.
I happen to know for a fact that the leaders of Unknown felt it was necessary to be rude/laugh when approached over this.

Kinda shows what kind of alliance it is, if they'll bully someone new to the game like this huh? Size wise, and of course the lovely helpful replies.

Bazlea1, keep strong, i'm sure there are people on Corinth who aren't all about beating up the new guy.

DeletedUser

Thanks Sapphire, im hoping that this member of the Unknown is the exception to the rule. and Fhibner im sorry if the theatrical style of writing confused you, i was merely trying to add a little bit of substance to this corner of the forum

DeletedUser

I was under attack from much bigger players. Its not how big they are but how they play.
Either way if he gets rimmed he will learn something. I was lucky to survive my first server.
Rude? As in telling the player to stop messaging them or something?

DeletedUser

I wont get rimmed as i have a few cities but they are taking my main

DeletedUser

No, They didn't tell him to stop messaging - but if it were in a school it would be something the bully would do - something along the lines of a smirk and give me your lunch money.

Sort of sad that we have so many people like this in Grep, and even more encouraging it.

DeletedUser

I do help out. But there is really no need to post on the forum about it.

DeletedUser26213

This game is about fighting, and if you join a world that has already been around for a while, chances are you're gonna get rimmed. That's why Inno makes new worlds, for new players.

DeletedUser

i have no problem with the fact that this is a war game, i like the fact that its competitive. my problem is where is the challenge / what is the point in taking out someone who is so far below you in strength and ranking.

the posting it to the forum was more of a "do all the high ranking players do this" rather than a "oh please some one big and strong come and help me"

DeletedUser

hahaha sapphire coming to corinth as the grepo police, hey sapphire I have seen you tell Tyrone not to post on forums he doesn't play on, so I will say the same to you. Hippocrate.

DeletedUser

Maybe not that long, but i have recently started and now play Corinth.

DeletedUser

haha so she can police the forums and report people who have potty mouths most likely, if you didn't know sapphy is the grepo police. She must of heard things were getting rowdy on the corinth forums and figured she needed to investigate. If you want I could invite Tyrone as well sapphire to liven things up. Shame you are so far away in game though.

DeletedUser

These forums are dead...seems like a double whammy to me. but to each, her own. ;p

DeletedUser

I joined to play with RL friends, our social group joined Corinth to play so this is where i play.
Contrary to Bend's musings, it has nothing to do with him, Tyrone OR either of their Egos.

And if people's egos get bruised because they attacked someone less than a 19th of their own size and got called a bully, tough. Really you guys should be encouraging new players - otherwise you'll never have new rivals, or new friends. If this was a game where you just killed the other player, it wouldn't be a MMO. But it is. Maybe you need to consider that eh?

DeletedUser12667

I joined to play with RL friends, our social group joined Corinth to play so this is where i play.
Contrary to Bend's musings, it has nothing to do with him, Tyrone OR either of their Egos.

And if people's egos get bruised because they attacked someone less than a 19th of their own size and got called a bully, tough. Really you guys should be encouraging new players - otherwise you'll never have new rivals, or new friends. If this was a game where you just killed the other player, it wouldn't be a MMO. But it is. Maybe you need to consider that eh?

Actually sap, I think it is more so people(players) feel they are superior and when they are shown otherwise they throw a tantrum. And it seems that is what gets attention. I just wonder why people are drawn to want to hear negative stuff. Not just in grepo, but RL as well. The media is full of soooo much negativity, and it seems to get the ratings:(

You know in reality we all are here to have fun. And if a player wants to brag on how he feels he is king grepo then I say hats off to you. I look at grepo as if it is chess. I play against my friends, I wanna win but we are still friends no matter who wins. So if you take my city then I say congrats to ya, well played:)