Ohhhh this is painful :D

DeletedUser

Speaking of honorable? I never saw the way some of you left Artemis from leadership positions to start attacking it as very honorable.

I could see how you would think, if that was fact, that that would be dishonorable... However, here's a fact check for you Enga:

- There was a disagreement over the direction of the alliance, so we left and joined Paths. I believe you took the opportunity to leave as well so you could attack a certain alliance no one in Art wanted to go to war with... Difference is, we waited for Art to have new leadership set in place, so that we weren't leaving them in a bad place.

- We created VII to free up targets to move to O55 to help Paths. This meant we didn't have pacts with certain alliances, so we could take some cities in 56,55,65.

- There was a discovery of an Art spy in our ranks, so the player was booted.

- This player was then rimmed under Art's directive, we thought that was dishonorable, so we supported this player and tried to break Art's sieges in this player's cities.

- Artemis then declared war on us... And we've been attacking only those who've attacked us ever since.

Tell me the dishonor in what I just posted...

DeletedUser

Really? I seem to remember you guys were p..sed we a certain reaper at the time. I have not bothered to followup on the detailed politics of the region, but bet there is more than one side to this story:)

I left Artemis in order to be able to control the pest growing in our waters and did this
with understanding of the leadership there.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the new one didn't fit the shoes of the original at all...

DeletedUser

LOL. And here I was thinking you loved me! ;)

I think KB was having fun with my in-game name, the alliance you're attacking, and the double entendre of your "pest" comment.

So, not to worry, I'm sure he's still infatuated with you... ;)

DeletedUser

I love myself to much to love anyone else, sorry to all that are now depressed :D

DeletedUser6029

Enga -

Bee summed it up pretty well as to how things went down with us, I don't think I need to add much.

As to Diane - Of course I can get irked at how my account was handled after the fact. Hello....he lied, or misled whichever you feel better with (though both are the same) I would have parsed them out and simmed till they were all gotten rid of had I known that Phears was going to go back to Artemis. But hey, Path dumped a pact with an active alliance for a pact with a sim alliance, so I guess I can see where you would feel I was off base for thinking Phears is a douche for doing something like that.

DeletedUser8467

How nice was it of him to leave paths and join Artemis. Another couple of towns to add to the list ;)

DeletedUser6029

How nice was it of him to leave paths and join Artemis. Another couple of towns to add to the list ;)

LOL...I totally skyped you regarding this :D
You want more cities? :D

he should just join us given Artemis present situation
Don't hold your breath...that was the original plan when we talked, which he bailed on.....besides you don't want him now that he has shown his true colors.

DeletedUser12324

I honestly do feel sorry for you Domino, despite your very sad and futile campaign against me, it seems that actually nothings happened. I'm not in Artemis or VII.

DeletedUser6029

I honestly do feel sorry for you Domino, despite your very sad and futile campaign against me, it seems that actually nothings happened. I'm not in Artemis or VII.

yah....and I remember the day nobody liked KB. Shhhhhhhh.....it happens.