Ohhhh this is painful :D

DeletedUser

WHAT...Nobody liked me? Those that did not like me was because you were all used to sitting around being a bunch of boring computer geeks...Forgot what a personality was...:D

DeletedUser

The bottom line is this, if you choose to give up your account, and gift it to another player ingame, withoput any caveats about how it should or should not be run after you hand it over, then you lose any right to have any control over it once you have handed it over, and you lose any right to have any grounds from which to start beeching about how the account is used after you have handed it over.
What a load of nonsense.

If you hand over an account you lose any rights to gripe etc.

Instead, next time, think a lot harder before handing over the account, and if it's causing consternation, then don't hand the account over, keep playing instead.

DeletedUser8467

And after all the dramas with phears.......he just ended up quiting anyway.

No more Dom account :(.

DeletedUser4577

So he argues and then quits? Kinda lame...

But IMO if you give your account to someone you cant really tell them what they can and cant do. A player will play how they play and no matter how you play isnt how they do. So if you hand over your account it means your done...your way of play is done and all your plans are done. So if a player does something you think unwise or so on with your account you cant really be mad about that since you quit and gave that account to them.

(Just an FYI...I just read page one...lol, I should read the rest but I got bored...)

DeletedUser12324

You'll have to do better than that to get rid of me from Epsilon, ive started anew, completley different area of the world under a different name with only my most trusted friends knowing, i came to grepo to have fun not play silly mind games with some old coot.

DeletedUser14367

And what makes you think you can just change names and escape all that has happened in the past?

DeletedUser14367

You'll have to do better than that to get rid of me from Epsilon, ive started anew, completley different area of the world under a different name with only my most trusted friends knowing, i came to grepo to have fun not play silly mind games with some old coot.

Sounds like you're trying to escape something...

DeletedUser12324

Infact you are right i'm trying to escape these silly politics, it's a game not real life, as said before i came here to have fun not to get hastled.