Beginner Oliaxel123's GFX Shop

DeletedUser

Hey wanna give me a shot of making a sig? I hope you will :)

Text 1: Banana Destroyer

Text 2: Bananas go RAWR

If that's to many words please tell me...

Description: Anything to do with bananas, I want it to be cool and funny.

I hope you will make me an awesome sig :) +rep will be given no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry too push ... but you've been doing tons others and not mine :( Anyone close ??

DeletedUser

Hey wanna give me a shot of making a sig? I hope you will :)

Text 1: Banana Destroyer

Text 2: Bananas go RAWR

If that's to many words please tell me...

Description: Anything to do with bananas, I want it to be cool and funny.

I hope you will make me an awesome sig :) +rep will be given no matter what.

Here it is

Untitled-1.png

THe smudging is meh and can be better, I had to cut it short because I had to run some errands.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's awesome but could you make it something to do with bananas? Sorry if I'm being to pushy and i don't care how long you take to do it. When you make it I'll compare the two cause I really like the one you made. Again sorry if I'm being pushy :)

EDIT: Nevermind It's awesome, I made up my mind. Thanks so much!!!!!!! And could you make me an avvy to go with it?

DeletedUser

It's awesome but could you make it something to do with bananas? Sorry if I'm being to pushy and i don't care how long you take to do it. When you make it I'll compare the two cause I really like the one you made. Again sorry if I'm being pushy :)

EDIT: Nevermind It's awesome, I made up my mind. Thanks so much!!!!!!! And could you make me an avvy to go with it?

I might fix the sig a little bit, but yeah I will make an avvy :)

DeletedUser

Alright do whatever you want with it, Thanks :)

+rep and credit given

DeletedUser

Sorry for double post but I just want to know if you are changing my sig a little bit? I don't care if you do.

DeletedUser

ah ok cause for a secon i thought you were gonna make us call you that now.

DeletedUser

Truthfully, i am not :p. I am working on all my homework, I have so much.

DeletedUser

Oh that's okay thanks for being truthfull, Homework is important :p (I should know I have loads too.......) Do you think you will get it done in a week or so? Please don't rush though

DeletedUser

Oh yeah definitely. Between homework, grepolis, minecraft, and cod, yeah I should lol. (no sarcasm intended)