Goku.png

EZIO.png

dancer.png

Untitled-1.png

LOL1.png

So...yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no offense oliaxel but i think you're gonna need a little bit more practice before you open a shop. on all the pics you had you either made a rookie mistake or just made it look like to spent 2 minutes on the pic. you left the text box up on the first pic and you also kinda obviously didnt spend much time on it. anybody with gimp could just add sparks around a pick and add a name. on the second one you just put in vines, which takes 30 seconds. on the 3rd one well that was the best one of them. and on the last one you forgot to take alpha channel off.
sorry if that was a little harsh but i use gimp and i've been using it for a month or two now and all the pics i make i spent at least a half an hour on, not 5 minutes. look up some tuts on youtube or just play around with the options and expierment for a while or just ask for tips. you'll be good in no time but right now you're still a beginner.
and by the way, look at the sig i'm using. i made that with gimp. i draw all of it except the dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The point of the shop is to get used to having to conform to guidelines instead of doing something random. So if people are not satisfied they do not need to use the signatures or pictures, I just want to get used to having to be flexible. But I guess I will just close it.

DeletedUser

This is a new one I just made, I can add a name if anyone wants it:

nebula.png

DeletedUser

keep up learning then..I have to ask from you new sig very soon then bc that last one is amazing

DeletedUser

I need an avatar to go with my sig (Thomas doesn's do avvys)
Text: Banana Destroyer or BD (Whichever works the best)
If you can't make avatars I understand

DeletedUser

Look at my sig. Maybe just include the head of the thing? But make 80 by 80