Newspaper Olynthus World News .3

DeletedUser

What like, you're so fat you're keeping DR afloat? (ooooooo)
yes thats the sort although clearly your physics is pretty poor. What about your so fat that when you stand in your senate the enemy can't fit his CS in your harbour

DeletedUser

Ooft, physics nerd 'ere :'D
I'd say I'm obviously a plump lord because i've conquered so many cities and plundered all their gold, so i can eat forever!

DeletedUser

How can u recruit so many people when ur a top alliance? The upper limit is only 40? Who got kicked out?

DeletedUser

I've always wondered, Jnc, you should do a sink and swim on what you see and hear in the Alliance forums, and grepostats if you really need to :D

DeletedUser

wow haha never in my days have i read such a wrong newspapper, dont quit your day job mate

as one of the 3 founders of Malicious Intent we didnt fall to the hand of Widows Sons at all, they suck ! badly haha

i had 6 cities 4 of their players one been there top player couldnt even take 1 of my cities... there skills are laughable we had so many simmers after a few months in MI we decided to join a few friends in fluffy because we all wanted to carry on fighting WS because they give such good BP in there sucky attemts to CQ players, next time you wanna write a papper, come get the real facts before you right garbage - rep dude

DeletedUser

Thanks for the award.. Gonna continue impressing.

this player been their top player, please dont tell me he gave you this info cos his cs attempts suck ... gold user who rebuilds with tons of the

dont listen to all WS feed you seen a few of them in here... haha amount of times weve sea stormed there cs you think they would learn to cast spells on the attacks

DeletedUser

this player been their top player, please dont tell me he gave you this info cos his cs attempts suck ... gold user who rebuilds with tons of the

dont listen to all WS feed you seen a few of them in here... haha amount of times weve sea stormed there cs you think they would learn to cast spells on the attacks

poor 40 years old dude...thats all im gonna say.And no1 ever spoke to the guy writting the news you tattletale.

I can understand the frustration tho...u '' top notch '' grepo players,wanting all the ocean for themselves,it was good for you in the beginning when u could take simmer towns and grow,then we appearead,many of your guys saw its not going to be easy,so they give up,you share their towns amongst your guys,and now you are a force??

Lol u are goners in 2 months time,and we wont admitt you in kyle. Coz you r as stubborn as stellios.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how am i a tattletale idiot haha, obviously deluded WS must have for him to write it and i dont have 95 on end of my name for no reason, incase you cant do math that makes me 19 FYI...

poor warlord all that gold but no skill....

DeletedUser

poor 40 years old dude...thats all im gonna say.And no1 ever spoke to the guy writting the news you tattletale.

I can understand the frustration tho...u '' top notch '' grepo players,wanting all the ocean for themselves,it was good for you in the beginning when u could take simmer towns and grow,then we appearead,many of your guys saw its not going to be easy,so they give up,you share their towns amongst your guys,and now you are a force??

Lol u are goners in 2 months time,and we wont admitt you in kyle. Coz you r as stubborn as stellios.

a goner really ? you had 21 cities 3 times the cities i had when i had 6 and help from your friends, yet you send cs with gaps of lke 5 minutes for attacks before cs haha, you guys cant take our actives cities.... all talk and gold warlord like i said before come at me bro

DeletedUser

hey troy..want to explain to everyone here why your name changed from chance to troy in my Skype contacts? troy.JPG
I've never had you as a contact in my skype before lol and isn't it weird that chance has recently been banned? and that you just restarted your account!
let's put that in the next edition of your pretty little newspaper Troy :)
http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=en78&pn=chance4138&rt=overview

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17561

yes thats the sort although clearly your physics is pretty poor. What about your so fat that when you stand in your senate the enemy can't fit his CS in your harbour

I didn't read the whole thread but I laughed out loud (a real one, not the fake LOL type) when I read this