On the lighter side :)

DeletedUser

I'll admit though Evic, I was going to go for long winded, but dude you got that covered........

DeletedUser

No bcae, you have definitely got the wind thing covered. Granted its with the aid of beans, but you've got everyone beat.

DeletedUser

Lol......damn evic are you a comedian in RL? Those are one of the best jokes I have heard in a while matey.

DeletedUser

Nope not a comedian, actually I'm an accountant...zzzz.... I definitely enjoy having a tall glass of beer with friends though and usually jokes are exchanged as part of that ritual. Sadly I won't be contributing to the forums anymore since I'm pretty sure that I've been rimmed by now. My Evo buds don't seem to have any sense of humor whatsoever so they've done what they do best and killed any sense of fun and joy that might have ever had a chance to exist in Omicron. I expect Murt and the dancers to come out here and tell me that I'm a wimp and ran away and blah blah blah but I'll just say that they should enjoy their victory and lighten up. If they refuse to be good sports and what they wanted was a desolate world without any enemies then they now have one less enemy to deal with. I'm mad that:
a) I asked Murtius as a personal favor to let up on me while I dealt with some personal issues and instead he intensified attacks and had his goons help
b) I trusted Murtius and told him a little about the issues that I was dealing with in RL which he then told TGI about
c) When I returned I asked for yet another reprieve and was told that I could either become a goon for Evo or be rimmed
d) That I didn't learn enough fast enough about the game to give my allies the legitimate help that I could have provided had I been a better player
You have to respect Evolution's ruthless nature but you can't ignore the fact that Evo doesn't believe in friendship or brotherhood. They believe in winning. And you can't hate them for that, you just have to feel sorry for them a little. I wonder what kind of people they are in real life? As a kid, I remember playing pewee soccer and being pretty good at it. Sometimes we would play a team that wasn't so good and the scores would become lobsided and we would be ahead by 3 or 4 goals. Although it was never an actual rule, we all knew that once that was the case, we needed to let off the gas. Despite our desire to win, we didn't want to crush our competition. Subconsciously I wanted them to do better and maybe beat us the next time around. Keep in mind that I was thinking this way when I was 5 or 6 years old... In any case, people will be different anywhere you go. This world is pretty much done now, so congrats Evo, it looks like you succeeded. Go ahead and put on your victory parades for all the world to see. Unfortunately there may not be much of a turnout.

DeletedUser

oh well matey, as long as GS and a bunch of my mates are still here I will be here as well, I gues that's when the curtains fall. But I do see where you are coming from.

Evo has done what was neccessary to survive. I believe that If I was in thier situation I would have done the same. BS and TU have been allies long enough to know that merging was inevitable. Although the history was for BS to merge with GS at one point of time, the bad blood shared between the two great alliances was just too much for the merge to even materialize. And to top it off, we couldn't just let our longest standing allies, DF & D3ATH, out to dry. Not in our nature.

However going back to what you mentioned about competition being lopsided. I believe evo found you to be too much of a liability to just hand around in their back yard (I am not too sure of your geological location in comparison to that but I am assuming after what you mention about being rimmed). I would have been proud to have done what you have done. You stood by what you believe and what you felt was right. There is absolutly nothing wworng with that. Cheers mate!

I like how you pointed out how grepolis can reflect the personality and certain characteristics about an individual. Since I began playing this game about 2 years ago or so, I was astounded at the interaction I get with players all around the world. I seen how the enviroment of a virtual world can be easily viewed as a community of people that share a common pleasure of playing this type of games. I am very much into the RPG -simulation games and this game pretty much topped some of the games I have played. You just gotta love the frustration of wating to time your attacks-supports. So yes grepolis definately imitates, if not duplicates social interation.

And about evo winning, I wouldn't say they are out of the woods yet. It is only over when the fat lady sings. Evic I am pretty sure you can find accounts in other alliances you can takeover. Don't give just yet mate.

DeletedUser

Its a shame that these things have to happen old friend but this is a war game and there has to be winners and losers. I find it hard to take though that your on here claiming this to be all my fault. The beginning of the end of your game started when you left Alpha, as we both probably should have realised you wouldn't be happy here but to be honest I probably ignored that fact as I just wanted you to live. However once that mistake was made you should have realised there was no going back and stuck with your mistake. Returning to Alpha meant you were not trusted by either side and left you a lonely man with no friends (in game).

I left Evo and joined CN to remove any and all threats to out WW islands and to take down all Alpha cities in O66. Sadly for you, your skills were your downfall as you were the biggest threat and had to be dealt with first. We were right about that as once you fell Miha's troops were easily wiped out and the player was forced into VM and now cathain is suffering the same faith that you did. It was never anything personal we just needed to protect the WW islands. Lastly the offer for you to join CN was not an offer for you to become our goon but it was due to the fact I actually like you on a personal level and was offering you away out. Miha and cathian were not given the same offer, which in itself should tell you I am been honest about that.

Perhaps the TU/BS merger has something to do with how this world is now but I honestly think due to people leaving because of 2.0 it would have happened at some stage or another and I am also sure we will not be the last major alliances to merger. It is part of the game to do what it takes to survive and that's all we done, I wish you all the best in the future and hope you will still drop in here from time to time to keep me in check.

DeletedUser

The only thing I agree with evic, is that this world is almost over.